Wednesday, April 3, 2024

March calendar is complete and April already written in

 

I continue to have "Failed to Publish" problems.  It's frustrating.  Please bear with me.   For the past two days, if your comment is embedded, I have not be able to publish my comment.

My March calendar is complete.  You can see what a boring life I lead.  I suspect it was fortuitous that there were days I couldn't access my blog, because I was able to spend more time cleaning my front porch and painting the railings.

Lots of birthdays this month, including Jo's (Let's Art Journal), which is today. The additions are intended for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey which is Geometric Forms.

Bleubeard and I are delighted you visited today and hope to see you at Art Journal Journey as you share your own interpretation of Geometric Forms.
 
This is Day 3 of 22 and I recycled a colored circle left over from a previous project.


9 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Just looking at your calendar makes me feel anxious and overwhelmed. I am super appreciative of all you achieve.

Tom said...

...you certainly are an organized person.

My name is Erika. said...

Porch cleaning is always good. t means spring, and it means you can enjoy your porch. Did you and Sally go out for her birthday? Have a great middle of your week my friend. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Your calendar is so neat and orderly

Christine said...

A full March.

Iris Flavia said...

Hoppy Easter and "I voted" are my favs! And no to the "boring"!
Yuck. Our balcony will need a cleaning, also.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

great kalender for JOURNAL page!
Happy april, hugs Elke

Jenn Jilks said...

April was always a busy birthday month for my family!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Funny how some months have a lot of birthdays and others don't! I love the stickers you use. Hugs, Chrisx