Monday, March 4, 2024

T Stands For Spice Merchant Spices

 

We're once again at The Spice Merchant.

I thought you might like to see the spices that The Spice Merchant carries.  Detail shots follow.  In case the shots are still not large enough, right click on the image.  It will take you to a new page, where you can click again (no right click needed) and the image will be very large.



I love the salt and pepper shakers included in the set I won from CJ.  However, there is no drink reference.

As a consequence, here's a preview of what's to come: carrots and a bunny.

It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants.





17 thoughtful remarks:

Mae Travels said...

That’s a cute bunny mug! Have a great week.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tom said...

...who knew there were so many spices? Certainly not me!

Carola Bartz said...

Nice collection of spices and herbs. The bunny mug is cute, even though I think the price is a bit over the top. Happy T day! - Carola

DVArtist said...

I had a very nice place to buy herbs and spices when I lived in N. Id. Here, I don't. I would so love get some of these. I can imagine how wonderful the fragrance is there. Have a very nice day.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the bunny mug, so cute.

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

That's a huge list of spices and herbs. Much better than you can find at any grocery store. And I'm excited to see the bunnies and other spring things to come. Have a great T day my friend. Hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Happy T!

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm still out of state with the new grandbaby. Someday I'll be back for tea 👍

Iris Flavia said...

That is truly spice-& herb-heaven!!!
Believe it or not, I bought spice here to bring to Germany!
Lemongrass Ground,the special thing is it's from Kakulas Sister and I plan to visit the Brother (post to come).

Lisca said...

Herb and spice heaven as Iris says!I love it that a lot of spice blends don't contain salt. It annoys me so much when they put salt in a spice blend. I realise they do it to keep the price down, but not everyone wants to add salt and it gives you very little control over the seasoning of your dish if all the salt is in the mix.
I also like that some things like onion and garlic come in roasted form. That tastes so much better.
I do wish I lived near a store like this! It's a fact that much can be bought online nowadays, but the shipping, even for small things, make it very expensive. I am with Amazon because they offer free postage, but even Amazon doesn't have everything....
You're still not well (or you'd be crafting) so I do send you good vibes and wish you a speedy recovery.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Let's Art Journal said...

So many spices and herbs - fabulous 😊. I love the bunny mug, it's adorable and I think those napkins/serviettes of the bunny behind the flowers would have come home with me - perfect! Take care and Happy T Day ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I already wanted to visit Spice Merchant so seeing this fantastic list of spices and blends really has made me jealous of your visits. Loving that cute mug! Happy T Day, hugs, Chrisx

CJ Kennedy said...

Looks like a world of spices and herbs in your backyard. At first I thought the bunny cup was a cat. It's still a cute cup. Happy T Day

Violetta said...

Happy T-day dear Elizabeth, hope the rum and grappa will taste fine.....LOL. Your spice merchant has so many things to choose from....you don´t really know what you should take.
Have a good time and all the best
Violetta

Valerie-Jael said...

I think you seem to love the spice merchant....Hugs, Valerie

carol l mckenna said...

Informative spice post and sweet bunny cup ~ hope your internet is working better now ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Sharon Madson said...

It is still Tuesday! Stopping by to say Happy T Day. Are you feeling any better?