Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Cowboy Pete herding a baby donkey

 

I'm back today with a spread for Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey which is On All Fours

Meet cowboy Pete.  He is wearing his bandana and cowboy hat.  It is his job to round up the baby donkeys, but so far, all he had found is one.  I have included a few detail shots.



Once again, I found another gifted kitty from Erika, this time dressed like a cowboy.  Although his job is to round up the donkeys, it appears he has only found this baby so far.  The baby was part of a calendar page I cut to size.  I thought the donkey was eyeing Pete and making sure he didn't step on him.  Both Pete and the baby donkey are showing all four feet in this entry.

Bleubeard and I are delighted you joined us and hope to see you this month at Art Journal Journey as you share your own interpretation of On All Fours.

 

15 thoughtful remarks:

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning-I loveeeee this one

NatureFootstep said...

lol, a cool one :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun piece, Elizabeth, love the cowboy kitty! Hugs!

Tom said...

...up to the task?

Jeanie said...

This is cute! I like the name Cowboy Pete!

Christine said...

Cute!

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute page and story

DVArtist said...

Coboy Pete is cool but I love that donkey. Have a great day today.

Rita said...

So cute! :)

Jenn Jilks said...

These are so cute! Made me smile.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like this, it made me smile :)

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Ohhh, so cute, I love both, cats and donkeys!!! In fact I petted a cat here in our Caravan Park and saw a donkey in Caversham Wildlife Park.
And .... oh, when home I can look for for the book title on the donkey book I read, a true story.

My name is Erika. said...

Little cowboy Pete is very cute. Now getting a real cat to wear a cowboy hat would probably not be easy. and donkeys are very cute too, although guy has an expression like he wants to be left alone. :) hugs-Erika

Mae Travels said...

Good to see you back to your favorite activity!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Cowboy Pete is an absolute star, even though I adore donkeys! Thanks so much for adding this page to my theme at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx