Monday, March 18, 2024

T Stands For Spice Merchant Products

 

Some of you may have noticed I am having a devil of a time with Blogger.  Yesterday, I was able to visit two people before Blogger told me I was over my limit for the day.  Today, I visited Debra at Feather Garden, then was told I had reached my limit for the day.  ONE person only.  This is NOT the day for Blogger to screw mess me around.  

I continue to get "Failed to Publish" when I leave a comment.  It took three days for my comments to CJ to publish, and I still can't publish my comment from Friday to Lisca or Kate.  Be aware, the "Failed to Publish" is only on blogs with embedded as opposed to pop-up and new page comments.

To make matters worse, Blogger still won't recognize my photos and scans from my computer.  Through several mistrials, I was able to get these images onto Blogger through Photos and URL.

These are the last of the products The Spice Merchant offers.  Details below.
 

In the past, I've shown you the honey, barbecue sauces, salsa, aprons, jams, and jellies.  I have yet to find the soaps, jalapeno mustard, and the cookbooks.  On my last trip, I found


the very expensive popcorn.

I thought I would show how easy it is for the worker bees to move the carts to different aisles in case one product isn't selling well or needs restocking.

Finally, my ticket to the T party that is a sign of the times.
 
It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants. 
 
Since I am unable to leave comments until tomorrow (per Blogger), it may be Wednesday before I visit everyone, because I am off to vote tomorrow, then head to Sam's (similar to Costco) with Sally, who has a membership.


 

22 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...this place sure is well stocked.

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry you are having so much trouble with Blogger and hope it soon gets sorted. Hugs, Valerie
Don't bother visiting, I am sure you have enough on your plate!

Mae Travels said...

Again, you show how much fun it must be to shop at the Spice Merchant.
Good luck sorting out all the problems you have with Blogger. I am not sure what you mean by “embedded” comments.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Cloudia said...

Such a pleasure to be with you. I'm sorry that you're having these problems friend!

Cloudia said...

https://g.co/gemini/share/0a3181d970f0

Cloudia said...

Here are some possible solutions to check out! ❤️

Christine said...

Lovely selection! You may have to switch to Wordpress, I seem to be getting through if I keep trying but it shouldnt be like that

kathyinozarks said...

Sorry for all the troubles. I had a week or so where it was really difficult to load photos to my blog now it is better. never heard of having a limit on how many to visit that sounds crazy. they must be upgrading their software or something.
Hoping things get better-hugs

DVArtist said...

I think I could live at this place. It has everything. I really like the Rabbit cups. I'm sorry about blogger. I hope you are well. Thank you for hosting the party.

Iris Flavia said...

That limit-thing with blogger is the craziest! Boy, that´s a huge hiccup, hope blogger is OK for you soon again!
Awww, I see Gurri-bowls at the Merchant!
Love all the local produce, too.

Lisca said...

How annoying to have so much trouble with Blogger. I used to have no end of problems when I started using my MacBook. But I’ve since discovered that if I open Blogger in my browser, I have no problem. ( also I threatened to go to Worldpress, the platform that Jo uses).
I hope you get your problems solved soon as I can feel your frustration.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

CJ Kennedy said...

I wish there was a shop like this close to me. I think I could spend hours there just puttering. The bunny mugs are very cute. Happy T Day

da tabbies o trout towne said...

on sunday I couldn’t leave anything at CJ’s blog because the
comment box wasn’t even available and at three other bloggers
pages, even though I WAS logged in, the upper right hand corner
kept stating I needed TO sign in……hopefully everything starts
working as it should

Rita said...

I've never heard of blogger limiting the number of comments you can make in a day. That is just bizarre! I hope you find a solution.

Violetta said...

I am sorry for your problems with blogger and the internet. Maybe you should delete your cache or cookies?
Happy T-day nevertheless. And it is a great shop you´ve got there.
Have a good time
Violetta

peppylady (Dora) said...

You reminded me to get popcorn, and the bunny cups are lovely.

Spyder said...

Sorry! late as usual! My Tuesday has been quite busy...although, nothing seems to have got done! That store is amazing!!It's a never ending stack of supplies! I'd definitely buy those gnome bunny mugs! Have a great week! ((Lyn))

Jeanie said...

I'd love to have one of these in my neighbrohood but it's probably a good thing that I don't!

Lowcarb team member said...

So sorry you are having so many problems with Blogger, I hope things will improve for you soon.

All the best Jan

Sharon Madson said...

So sorry that you are having all these problems. The only problem I have had lately, is sometimes it posts me as anonymous when I comment! Crazy! Oh, I was going to tell you, one Christmas, I received a beautiful China cup from Spice merchant in it’s own gift box as a gift from one of my friends. I Festured it once on tea day. I will have to do it again. Hugs, Elizabeth.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Lowcarb team member said...

Sorry you are having so much trouble with Blogger.
I think I am too because I cannot see my earlier comment here!!!

All the best Jan