Thursday, February 29, 2024

My Monthly Calendar

 

I can't believe how remiss I've been this month.

It suddenly occurred to me I never showed my calendar for February.  As it deals with light, I am joining Vicki of Stamped Smiles, our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  As you more than likely know, her theme is Keeping it Light.

Other than my tea cups signifying T Stands For Tuesday, which I host each Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday, for which you only need a drink related post to join in, I'm also joining Nicole's Friday Face Off because even the cloud at the end of the rainbow has a face.
 
Bleubeard and I hope to see you at Art Journal Journey and Friday Face Off.
 

15 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...even with an extra day, the month flew by!

My name is Erika. said...

That was close; you almost missed February. Big Grin. And Tom put it is true, even with the extra day, February flew by. Enjoy the 29th. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Nice calendar and face

Jeanie said...

Some months are just like that!

Rita said...

I got done half what I had wanted to this month and it is already March tomorrow. Just seems like this year is flying by. :)

*Vicki* said...

I love those happy smiling suns and cloud! I think my calendar is a mess as I write and scribble all over them every month! LOL It's great to have had some sunshine this month and very unusual warm weather that I have gladly welcomed! This was a very short month and I'm happy to have made several AJ pages for AJJ this month! Thanks for your inspiration with my "light" theme!

Jenn Jilks said...

It's been a quick month! But you did it!

Lowcarb team member said...

February has flown by.
I like the face at the end of the rainbow.

All the best Jan

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooh! Just in time and loving those light images! I can hardly believe its March tomorrow! hugs, Chrisx

CJ Kennedy said...

Tuesday is the best day

Gene Black said...

I like the fact that your month started and ended with smiles. Happy March.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Every face counts!

DVArtist said...

Sunny faces. I like it a lot. I hope you are feeling better and your days ARE sunny. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice day.

Fundy Blue said...

Remiss? I think it's more that you had a lot going on. Even with an extra day in February, I'm still behind ~ lol! Have a wonderful March, Elizabeth!

EricaSta said...

Yes, Februar passes fast. I feel it too. Now we waiting for springtime. That's the passage of time. Greetings by Heidrun