Sunday, February 18, 2024

Heart and Flowers

 

Today I'm back at Try it on Tuesday.  This fortnight their theme is Hearts and/or Flowers.   

  I call this The Past.  I have included detail shots, too.


The flower corners were Paper Pizazz punch-outs gifted to me from Erika several years ago, the heart was a recycled card from my stash, and the clear sentiment was a gift from a friend who is no longer with us.

I hope you will join Bleubeard and me at Try it on Tuesday.  And have a lovely week ahead.

 

15 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...I love pansies!

Rita said...

You hit both the hearts and flowers! Nice. Very pretty. :)

My name is Erika. said...

This page is gorgeous Elizabeth. Those flowers look like spring, and they make a lovely "frame" around the card. And I love the choice of watercolors or water coloring looking sprays too. Thanks so much for joining TIOT. I hope your week starts off nicely, and I will "see" you tonight for T. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Very pretty colors and I do love the pansies.

Cloudia said...

Lovely work 😃 Aloha

Christine said...

Very pretty!

Jeanie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Elizabeth. I love the colors, the theme, the flowers and heart, the painting -- every little bit!

Valerie-Jael said...

This is very pretty, Elizabeth!

DVArtist said...

OMGosh! These are stunning. I really like the flowers. Just beautiful. Hope you are feeling well and staying warm.

Linda said...

Very pretty! Such delightful colors!

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a beautiful treat this is! I love pansies and these colours are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Pia S said...

Loving the watercolored look! Thanks for joining our challenge at Try It On Tuesday.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely heart and flowers, such a colourful page.

All the best Jan

Nancy said...

I've missed a couple of posts I see. This is lovely. That watercolor look is so appealing.

Joan said...

Beautiful page, love the colours

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge
Joan