Sunday, December 3, 2023

Nonday Murals: Brick Mob's latest

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today. 

This will be my final Monday Murals through the end of the year.  I need to find more murals, since I have no more to share.

This is the latest mural painted by Brick Mob, the artists I showed two weeks ago at the Art Fair.









This mural is found on the side of a Salvation Army building located at 1739 Elpyco in Wichita, Kansas (USA).

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.


22 thoughtful remarks:

Christine said...

Good one

CJ Kennedy said...

Very cool. Aren't the hands painted over part of the Wichita flag?

Mae Travels said...

My positive thought: it’s impressive that you have found all the murals in your town and in your vicinity!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Elephant's Child said...

What an intriguing mural.

Tom said...

...if your Salvation Army building is anything like ours, this mural provides much need dress up! I suggestion for you Elizabeth. When I run low on murals I pick a theme and takes images of murals shown before and create a new post.

Cloudia said...

He got the whole world in his hands! Aloha!

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome mural photos ~ Wow!

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Jeanie said...

This one has a lot of impact.

Jenn Jilks said...

Such talent!

Divers and Sundry said...

You have found so many murals! I've enjoyed seeing them.

peppylady (Dora) said...

We all can do something positive for this world.

My name is Erika. said...

This is a nicely done mural, but I can't say it excites me. What building is it on? Happy new week Elizabeth.

magiceye said...

Very creative!

Marja said...

Great mural I wonder what these symbols are about. My best guess is that it has something to do with education.

Iris Flavia said...

Very well done, just the meaning is not clear to me.
Hope you find more murals soon!

Bertiebo said...

Building a better world, something like that??? Thank you Elizabeth. And enjoy the season.

Sami said...

I think the meaning could be: a trade (the hammer), a degree (the diploma) and you have the world in your hands.
Hope you find some murals soon Elizabeth and thanks for contributing to Monday Murals.

DVArtist said...

There are so many murals in your town. This one is very interesting. Well done too. Have a nice Monday.

Rita said...

Not quite sure what it stands for (earth, graduation, work?) but it is bright and colorful.

Linda said...

I guess it means that education and work can give you a world of opportunity.

dee Nambiar said...

I love how this one seems to be open for interpretation. It's made us all do some thinking.

(It takes all kinds of us for mankind hold the world together(?) :)

Happy Mural hunting, Elizabeth.
And Merry Christmas, too. :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for sharing this mural.

All the best Jan