Monday, November 6, 2023

T Stands For Spice Merchant, pt 6

 

Today will be a short visit to the Spice Merchant.  Friday I felt marginally better, I suspect because I was going somewhere.  Saturday I could hardly move.

It appears all these syrups, jams, fruit spreads, and salsas

are made in Wichita and sold at The Spice Merchant. 
 
Jars and storage containers, mortars and pestles, along with cooking supplies are on these shelves.

are on these shelves.
 
I thought of Elle when I saw the bag that read Cat Mom.
 
Loved the humor.  From left: "If a man says he will fix it, there's no need to remind him every 6 months."  "I don't need Google, my wife knows everything."  "It's not grey hair, it's my silver lining."  I hope something interested you today or possibly made you smile.

Tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment and afterward I will go to my designated polling place and VOTE.  Hope you do or already have, too.

It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants.




 


20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Spice Merchant really seems to have everything people need. Good that you're voting, that's so important. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Rita said...

Glad you are voting!
Lots of goodies at the Spice Market. :)

Mae Travels said...

You had me at voting so I checked: Some of the municipalities around us are voting tomorrow, but there's no election for me to vote in, and no ballot proposals to vote up or down. As always your Spice Merchant looks like a fun place to browse. We have a few similar shops that I always enjoy. That said, I have so much kitchen stuff that I really try not to buy anything!

Thanks for hosting.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tom said...

..I like "If a man says he will fix it, there's no need to remind him every 6 months." Do you need to rush things?

Kate Yetter said...

I always enjoy the visits to the Spice Merchant. I am sorry to hear that you are still not feeling better. I hope you can get some rest and relief from the pain.
My favorite cup is the silver lining.
Happy Tea day,
Kate

My name is Erika. said...

There's no election in my town to vote in tomorrow, otherwise I would. I hope you're feeling better by tomorrow. And it's fun seeing more of the Spice Merchant. They sell way more than spice and drinks, don't they? My husband needs the green mug, the one that says there's no need to remind him every 6 months. I had to laugh at that one. I hope your eyes haven't changed a lot. And have a super T day too. Hugs-Erika

Carola Bartz said...

I'm sorry that you're still not feeling well and I hope there will be an end to it soon.
There's no election here, otherwise I would vote - or probably already would have since I usually vote by mail and use the local ballot dropbox - so easy.
The Spice Merchant would be a very dangerous place for me because of all the kitchen stuff, and I really don't need anything more. I actually try to get rid of stuff, more or less successfully.
Happy T day, Elizabeth!

Amila said...

I hope you're feeling better today! A visit to the Spice Merchant seems like really exciting. Many things to see and I would spend a few hours there. I like these mug designs and the quotes too. Those add some humour. Happy T Tuesday!

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, hope you feel better soon. Glad you still go voting!
What a dangerous store. Love that it´s all regional products, we have that here, too.
Every 6 months? ... wish it was that fast.... ;-)

Elephant's Child said...

Like everyone else I am sorry that you are still not well. Very sorry.
The Spice Merchant would be a dangerous shop for both me and my partner.

Helen said...

I hope you start to feel better soon. thanks for taking time to visit Kew with me!

Cloudia said...

Hope you are feeling chipper very soon dear!

Rostrose said...

Dear Elizabeth, thanks for your nice comment and good wishes to my husband! As I read, you don't feel well yet either - I hope you will get much better soon!
That's a lot of jams etc. - have you tried this brand yet? I also like the humor on the cups! :-DDD
Hugs from Austria and Happy T-Day!
Traude
🍂🍃🍁🍃 🍂
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/herbstimpressionen-und-blogparade-dirty.html

Violetta said...

A big collection of all kinds of things. Hope you are doing better.
All the best
Violetta

CJ Kennedy said...

The Spice Merchant is such a delightful store. I hope you are feeling better. Happy T Day

Divers and Sundry said...

I want to try some of those jams. Yummm!

I hope you continue to recover steadily and feel back to normal soon.

Happy T Tuesday!

Empire of the Cat said...

There's definitely a lot to be had in that shop! I was about to say that I couldn't see the cat mom bags you referred to but I did in the end (my eyes!) I could see a lot of money being spent in that shop! Happy T Day! Elle xx

Nancy said...

So many wares- this is a great store! Do hope you'll be gaining soon on your health challenges. And do give those button flowers a try!

mvmaithai said...

I would love to shop at Spice Merchant!
When I drove to New Orleans one year, there was a sign on the highway that said "We'll fix what your husband fixed." Thought that was pretty funny :-)

Hope you feel better!
mvmaithai, aka Eileen T

pearshapedcrafting said...

The Spice Merchant looks to be huge and certainly full of treats. I love the sunflower water jugs. Hope you are feeling better, Hugs Chrisx
Ps I was so tired last night that when the computer refused to accept my comment I forgot to come onto my tablet so sorry to be late!