Wednesday, November 8, 2023

October is complete and November has already been written in

 

Below is my very boring October calendar.  

October is complete.  Mostly everything was about me bringing my herbs inside, drying them, or grinding them with my herb grinder.  An even more boring month than normal.

My November calendar reflects our host this month at Art Journal Journey who is Jo from Let’s Art Journal.  Her theme is Nature, and I tried to observe it with flowers, horses, trees, and a bird.  Thanks for joining Bleubeard and me.  We appreciate it more than you know. 


12 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Your 'boring' calendar is misnamed. It looks a very busy (and pretty) calendar to me. I hope you are feeling better. I worry about you.

Iris Flavia said...

"Boring" (not to me), but with good music I could imagine it is fun and your house must smell wonderfully!
Love the gear-sketch.

Valerie-Jael said...

You do a lot more than I do these days. I love the November calendar very much! Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I don't think working in the garden is ever boring. Tiring sometimes...smile. The new calendar has some cool stickers on it. I like how their in the frames. Happy Wednesday. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...the days go by too quickly for me.

Christine said...

Happy November although things get cold around here.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hopefully you end up having lot of good memories this November.
Coffee is on

Jeanie said...

I always enjoy your calendars. Time is flying. Too fast.

Divers and Sundry said...

You are sooo busy! I do like the way you decorate the days.

Sandra Cox said...

I always enjoy your calendars:)

pearshapedcrafting said...

Glad you managed to get your herbs sorted! Loving the stickers on this month's page, Hugs, Chrisx xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Great to get those herbs sorted and all those stickers look wonderful on your calender pages 😊. Thanks for the inspiration over at AJJ! Happy wishes ❤️. Hugs, Jo x