Monday, October 2, 2023

A trip to The Spice Merchant

 

If your Second on the 2nd and your T Stands For Tuesday posts are the same, please add your link to both.  This post is for T Stands For Tuesday only.

Today we are taking a trip to the Spice Merchant.  I hope you enjoy some of the items they sell besides their coffees they roast in house.







You can have the French Presses.  Until they make ones that are easy to clean, I will never own another one.  I'm definitely loving the sunflowers.  I hope you saw something that made you happy at The Spice Merchant.  I really love the play on words used in the salsas.

Now it's time to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants. 
 
 
 
 


28 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Elizabeth, happy T Day! The spice merchant has a lot of tempting things, I would be very tempted! We have a similar place in town, I try not to go in there too often, I have no more space for mugs. Hugs, Valerie 🤗

Tom said...

...there is big money to be made in the spice business.

Mae Travels said...

The mugs and kitchen things in your photos look good. I’m a bit skeptical about some packaged fancy products, though, when I am shopping on my own. Often, when I open them I’m not that impressed with the flavors compared to home-made. But maybe your shop is an exception to my experience.

Have a great week.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Elephant's Child said...

That is a shop I would be very happy to browse in. I suspect it smells delicious too.
I would/will be very happy to send you a Floriade fridge magnet. My email address is in my profile so can you please give me a postal address.

My name is Erika. said...

I would have a hard time not spending too much money in this shop, especially if I didn't visit very often. You have great self-control just to take photos. Or at least that's my assumption. Smile. I like all the sunflower mugs. They are perfect for you living in Kansas. And thanks for the answer to my question in your second on the second piece. It makes sense to me now. Have a great T day my friend. hugs-Erika

Darla said...

Oh my, I could spend hours and many dollars in that shop. I would buy the tall black (with flowers) pitcher first thing. The one in the next to last photo. I am going back to have another look.

DVArtist said...

I would love to visit this place. You have showed it before and each time I see so many thing I would love to purchase. Hope all is well with you.

Cloudia said...

Love such places 😄

Iris Flavia said...

Happy Salsa? Bacon Bourbon BBQ Sauce.... Don´t let me into that shop!!!
And all the sunflowers! Ukraine just now is in the news... And your Orange Baby...
But to the happy things: Happy T-Day!
We celebrate being one Germany today.

Lisca said...

Oh what a lovely shop! You have shown us before and every time I marvel at all those lovely things.
I don’t understand your comment about a French press being difficult to clean. Pull the plunger/filter out, rinse it under the tap ( the coffee grounds are good for your drain) and wash the glass as you would any other glass. Job done.
But perhaps the American ones are different, I wouldn’t know.
Happy T-Day, Lisca

nwilliams6 said...

I always love to see pictures of the fun items in this store. It must be good since you love it and always find great things there. Happy T-day sweet Elizabeth! Hugz

Let's Art Journal said...

I always enjoy visiting the spice merchant with you, I could look around there all day and probably spend too much money too ...ha, ha! I hope you are keeping well and wishing you a Happy T Tuesday and very Happy October 😊. Hugs, Jo x

J said...

Hi Elizabeth, beautiful pottery especially the sunflowers and the black jug.
Hope you are well as we are, busy packing for our flight on Friday to San Francisco.
Happy T day. Jan x

CJ Kennedy said...

I wish I had a store like that close by. Such a wonderful place with pretty things, too. Happy T Day

DVArtist said...

Hi Everyone and Elizabeth. Could someone please leave a message for Lisca that I can't get to her blog. With 3 different browsers I get this message.
The connection for this site is not securewww.scrappingcavewoman.blogspot.con.es uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.
Something has changed on her end. Hmmm maybe you are getting this message too. Maybe someone can send me her email. Thank you Nicole

Divers and Sundry said...

Cool coffee makers. Wonderful mugs! I'd love to wander around in there :)

Happy T Tuesday!

Divers and Sundry said...

To Nicole: I get the same page notice I always get at her site:
"HTTPS-Only Mode Alert
Secure Site Not Available

You’ve enabled HTTPS-Only Mode for enhanced security, and a HTTPS version of www.scrappingcavewoman.blogspot.con.es is not available."

Usually clicking the "go to HTTP site" gets me in, but not today. Now I'm getting the same message you are.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm finding it impossible to get past the gatekeeping to comment on the Empire of the Cat post. Click the I am not a robot, click on the traffic lights, no go, click on the crosswalks, no go, click on the mountains or hills, no go... *sigh*

I confess I gave up. But I did try.

Christine said...

Lovely shop, thanks for the photos.

Empire of the Cat said...

Looks like a cool place with lots of dangerous to the wallet items lol. I don't understand why your French press is hard to clean? It just comes apart and can be rinsed - definitely easier than my coffee machine. Happy T Day! Elle xx

Empire of the Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita said...

So much to see in that shop! Pretty and colorful items, too. :)

Sandra Cox said...

I would love to visit the Spice Merchant some day. All kinds of things to ooh and aah over.

Lowcarb team member said...

I certainly would enjoy a browse around this shop, the cups and mugs took my eye.

All the best Jan

Jeanie said...

I wish there was one of those in my town!

craftytrog said...

Thanks for the tour of the Spice Merchant Elizabeth. The sunflowers are my favourite too.
Alison

craftytrog said...

Thanks for the tour of the Spice Merchant Elizabeth. The sunflowers are my favourite too.
Alison

pearshapedcrafting said...

There's so much here that could tempt me to overspend- mugs are my weakness! I still can't comment here using my computer. Belated Happy T Day, hugs, Chrisx