Saturday, June 10, 2023

My monthly calendar: May is complete and June has already been written in

 

May is complete and I can see the flower overload I created for Aimeslee's challenge at Art Journal Journey.  My black Posca pen left its mark on the page.
 

This is the last scan I created.  I knew I had a problem when some of the numbers didn't show.

Although I am in my very dark kitchen, at least the colors are exact and the numbers, Matilde's theme at Art Journal Journey, show.  I used a TH wood mounted red rubber stamp and stencils from my stash to create the numbers.  Hopefully by this time next month, I will have my new scanner working.

Thanks for dropping by today.  I know some of my friends have much better and beautiful calendar pages.  I am delighted you are here because this is the only place you will find my calendars since I am only on blogger.

 

8 thoughtful remarks:

Iris Flavia said...

To flowers :-)
And to "Happy"!!!!
That number stamp is super-cool and yes, June is... oh, time runs too fast! Have a great Saturday.

Elephant's Child said...

Your calendars look MUCH prettier than mine - and fuller too.

My name is Erika. said...

Your calendars are always fun to see-even if you've said they aren't. May was just blooming. And I like your numbers for June-including all the numbers printed on the calendar. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Nicely done

Tom said...

...my wife is the keeper of the calendar, I show up when told to.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

My dear Elizabeth thank yoiu for your sweet words over at mine. Been out all day today visiting my mum and clearing the house now that she is staying in the care home. I love your calendar and it's such a great idea to be able to look back at it. Hope your weekend is a happy one. Love Angela xXx

craftytrog said...

Great to see your completed May calendar Elizabeth, and June's looking good with those cool number stamps.
Have a great June!
Alison

pearshapedcrafting said...

Its a brilliant flower overload - so pretty! Loving the numbers already in you calendar, guessing you will add more throughout June! Hugs,Chris