Monday, June 12, 2023

ICAD Monday

 

ICAD or Index Card A Day is supposed to be every Monday.  Last Monday I was offline due to a pesky squirrel eating through my internet (not just MINE, but every AT&T user in the neighborhood).  Today should have been Days 2 through 11.  Why not, you ask.  I am definitely creating one a day, but I am having a hard time getting them to focus and look acceptable.  If I am lucky, I will have my new scanner working by next Monday and you will get a plethora of ICADs.

Day 2: This is supposed to read Houseboat, but you can't even make out Bleubeard's and my names, much less the word Bleu on the side of the boat.  Not sure you can even see the house on the boat.  That was the best of the 17 photos I took, too!
 
I appreciate you dropping by and I hope you are not too disappointed.  At least this is a quick post and a quick read!

 

11 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck with your scanner. I am looking forward to seeing more.

craftytrog said...

Looking good from what I can see Elizabeth. I'm doing this challenge again, and glad to see you are too.
Hope the scanner is back in action soon.

kathyinozarks said...

This is so clever with the house on the boat-I have never used a scanner my new camera does not always focus real well either

My name is Erika. said...

These are always your forte Elizabeth. Nice start. I really like this one. Happy Monday. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...as I sit here I am watching an energetic squirrel in the tree outside the window. I hope that it doesn't enjoy wires.

Rita said...

Goodness! I hope all your issues (from squirrels to scanners) are better soon!! That is so frustrating. Happy Monday! :)

Christine said...

Good

Iris Flavia said...

To scanners!
I like your work very much.

Cloudia said...

I appreciate your work. And have published about Kamehameha day today, which is a Monday holiday here in Hawaii

Valerie-Jael said...

At least you didn't lose your humour, Elizabeth. I hope your new scanner will do the job better! Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

Its a lovely houseboat even if it is blurry! Hugs,Chrisx