Sunday, May 21, 2023

Monday Murals: More Graffiti

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today.   

Continuing from the graffiti I shared last week, I am sure these were created by the same artist.

As much as I tried to read the name of the artist, all I got was Jocy, Jecy, or Jaz. An internet search didn't provide anything.

This mural is found in the 200 Block East William, Wichita, Kansas (USA).

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World
 
 

18 thoughtful remarks:

Rita said...

Interesting! I thought it started with a T. Anyways, love the colorful parts up top. :)

Elephant's Child said...

A spot of colour is always welcome. I do hope you are starting to feel better.

Tom said...

...it's good that they didn't paint on the stone. Internet search about graffiti is rarely fruitful. Rest up from your moving ordeal.

CJ Kennedy said...

I like the bold colors

Christine said...

Good one

Jeanie said...

I don't like the writing but I do love his rainbow-like use of color in the other pieces of it.

Divers and Sundry said...

Such bright colors! It adds some cheer to what would otherwise be gray concrete. Nice!

Jenn Jilks said...

I do like murals.

My name is Erika. said...

Graffiti is always questionable. It can be gorgeous, and it can be just plain trashy. I do like the colors of this one, but why does it seem that there is a certain graffiti style? Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. hugs-Erika

Sandra Cox said...

Mural day is always fun.
Hugs

Iris Flavia said...

The Graffiti sure makes a dull scene very much happier!

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice, colourful murals. Hugs, Valerie

Bertiebo said...

The coloured parts are nice I think

Sami said...

I also always find those letters difficult to read :)
It's a very colourful mural, thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

s.c said...

Great colours. I like it.

magiceye said...

Attractive art!

Let's Art Journal said...

Wonderful! Love how artists create these murals, to create something on such a large scale but in a restricted space takes bravery and skill 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

dee Nambiar said...

I like the colors the artist chose here. They look great together.
Very attractive!

I hope you are having a great, week, Elizabeth. :)