Thursday, November 3, 2022

October is complete and November is going strong

 

My October calendar is complete.

This is a really horrible scan of October, but there were a lot of days all I did was leave a stamped image of a positive thought.  I didn't want to write anything about the trial, because I was forming an opinion based on what I was hearing in court. My Grandmother (grands raised me from birth) was born on October 1 and Bleubeard was born on October 28.  I also celebrated Kathy in Ozark's birthday.  Somehow I knew I had to get motivated for November, but I was having trouble getting there.

My beloved Bleubeard and I are hosting Art Journal Journey this month, and although there is no collage fodder, I stamped a food or drink for every day of the month.  And it's true, I still can't stamp!!
 
Bleubeard and I are really happy you visited, and hope to see you at Art Journal Journey with your own take on Collage Fodder, Food and Drink, or both.
 

  We are also joining AEDM.
 
 

15 thoughtful remarks:

Iris Flavia said...

A good thought a day is a great idea (I read several times we should make it three).
I also love CJ´s idea with the Friday 5 good things.

The banana-stamp is my fav! Ha, I could even add a pic! I saw the peel on the ground before slipping!

Elephant's Child said...

I am always blown away by your creativity. And you are way, way too hard on yourself.

nwilliams6 said...

Another great calendar complete and a great new one started. Such a great idea to do this! Hugz

pearshapedcrafting said...

Such a clever idea for November! Love your calendar pages....always! Hugs, Chrisx

CJ Kennedy said...

The months are rolling by way too fast.

Jenn Jilks said...

I used to have a large stamp collection! My students loved them!

My name is Erika. said...

You've perked up your calendar back in October with more stamped details. And all the colored writing. It looks good. I think I am going to skip AEDM this year without the link in. The best part was connecting with others, but without that, it just isn't the same thing. Enjoy your Thursday.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely calendars, I gave up years ago trying to keep one. Have a great day, hugs Valerie

Christine said...

Welcome to November!

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you for sharing your calendar pages.
I've found that this year has simply whizzed by.

Take care and enjoy your November days.

All the best Jan

Mae Travels said...

Using stamped designs to plan your activities day by day is very neat. I never plan anything like that, though I do write down specific appointments in a paper calendar.

best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Sandra Cox said...

I love seeing your calendar pages.
Have a joyous weekend.

craftytrog said...

Great to see you managed to complete your calendars again Elizabeth, in spite of the jury service. I love all the food and drink images you found for this month.
Alison

Divers and Sundry said...

October's a happy birthday month at our house, too. Fun!

Rita said...

Yes, November is going strong.
Seems to be getting away from me already--LOL! ;)