Saturday, September 3, 2022

August is complete and September in my never ending calendar

 

For those who like to see my very boring life, this month was fraught with electronics that died.  First it was my TV, then my right arm and hand (OOPS, I mean my digital camera).  My life and my calendar may be (and probably is) very sad compared to my other calendar sharing friends, but I tried to at least make it colorful!
 
September's calendar has now been written in and it features fur and feather stickers that represent Neet of Hickydorums' Fur and Feathers theme. She is our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit because this is the only place Bleubeard and I share our calendar pages.

 

14 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh on the electronics. And no, your life is NOT boring.

Valerie-Jael said...

Good morning Elizabeth! Believe me, your life is exciting in comparison to mine! I hope that you have a new camera in the meantime, and that it will last a long time! My fridge/freezer is on it's last legs, I think a new one will be necessary soon. But it's worked well for more than 20 years, so I'm not complaining! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I see that kitty on your calendar for this month. It looks ready for AJJ. It looks like you had a hot month like we did. I hope you've cooled off. I know some places haven't yet. Have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

And hello September.

Iris Flavia said...

I don´t see your life being boring!
Oh, yes, September already. Can you please slow down the time? Here we have another summer weekend!

Jackie McGuinness said...

I love this calendar idea!

craftytrog said...

The calendar pages look good Elizabeth. I've yet to make my September spread - maybe today...
Happy September,
Alison

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy Autumn! -Meteorologically speaking :)

Neet said...

I haven't read your calendar but I am pretty sure you do not have a boring life. I love how you have managed to incorporate a cat and a feather into the one for this month.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs, Neet xxx

DVArtist said...

Happy September to you.

CJ Kennedy said...

Another busy month in the books. So glad you finally got your new camera.

nwilliams6 said...

Seems electronics like to die together for some reason and it seems to cripple us to some degree.

Your finished calender is a tribute to how much you accomplish, how creative you are, and how much diligence you have. Not boring at all! I always love seeing your calendars!

Hugz

sirkkis said...

You have had a busy August, Elizabeth. It must be interesting to see what is coming in the future - I hope it is all good things to you 🥰🌺

Lowcarb team member said...

Many Happy September Wishes.

All the best Jan