Friday, September 2, 2022

Second on the 2nd

 

For my second look each month, I like to share something that reminds me of our current host's theme.  This month, Neet from Hickydorums is our host and her theme is Fur or Feathers.

The following was just a small part of a post originally published in November, 2021 for a prompt issued by Rain.  Her theme was soft.  Although I had lots of examples of soft, I am sharing my furry friends that were a very small part of that post.  I'm sharing only the furry part.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEj-3Aze2R9OO_bV0Cx3ycglbUUPqY0IisIzt_1yyuPriaUUQTgwuyu1-fFs4FNteoCOQgg9lF7FtuvOuXKx9TCONynh8H9PyOXZx7W9en4mkbkng2lL2SjEUhYdU5g8UBhMDwOPXCCXNXPCBS4AZRyyaAdYa5JkPiCFvnNvWpSlxTcJqgpD2n4=s2048 Squiggles is furry.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEh1yuq1sdgtkd1tSg8bjsFRh4gLG5P3m3kfZkb0zPCgs4GaxxyiqWEPsyzDCxpO7yksbt0TGH9FHGG3HhNFTu-lDw0eGBbRxXhrkdsWH5ryqBEpYN1B5nXW8Mc6MvVKCnjez8wMi73bIvGXlXhSHGPiscWS8Y8UON07hQ4MoTsVyodpoUUHwuY=s1182 He has a tendency to be overweight, too.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEjd_z_Fgi4S-YYyD9qLZ7r3X9YLEjqiTsJ7V-RgEN1o61_eWGZQ7p1cQ3PZyig0qx33PU_o1ZULRSTilIX2huROy9HIYbzoU_t8S8ZMsDX8F-kUoadnUNxOQCSELPVd9lLjRmmqeCtsi3GKo96qIz-sXrACkGpHDfx5k7c6i2dIhiFUf3k7pXc=s1018 I put him on a restrictive diet and he has slimmed down.

Bleubeard is far more elusive these days.  I can capture him in places he knows he is not supposed to visit, like my sewing machine chair in my craft room.
 
Now it's time to share your own Second on the 2nd.  The rules are quite simple and everyone is welcome to join the fun look back.  All you have to do is bring back a post that you are especially proud of, or perhaps one you shared before anyone knew your blog existed.  Any post, any genre, any length, any artistic endeavor is acceptable, as long as it's been published sometime in the past.  Then link below (direct links only, please) and Bleubeard and I, along with other Second on the 2nd friends, will be by to visit. Please be aware, this link will only be open until T Stands For Tuesday goes live on Monday, September 5 at 4:00 p.m. my time.  Therefore, posting on the 2nd is greatly advised.





14 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cats are both gorgeous.Nice to see more of Squiggles, too. My Kitty hated being photographed, I only caught her when she was sleeping! Have a great Friday, hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

Perfect for the theme ‘soft’. Great to see your boys. You got some fantastic close-ups. Give them a cuddle from me.
Have a lovely weekend, hugs,
Lisca

Elephant's Child said...

Love your beautiful furs.

Empire of the Cat said...

Nice to see the boys and the many sizes of Squiggles lol. Cat fur is the best fur IMO Elle/EOTC xx

My name is Erika. said...

Bleubeard and Squiggles make a great second on the second look. Cats definitely have soft fur.And I had to laugh about Bleubeard going to the chair he isn't supposed to go on. Cats are very good at that, aren't they? When we got our cat Emmie, it took her a few weeks to warm up. My husband is not a cat guy, but who was the first one she went over to and got all friendly with? They do make you smile. Happy Sept. 2. Hope the first couple of days of your month are going well. hugs-Erika

Mae Travels said...

Those are the best portraits of your two cats that I've seen. I hope your new camera lets you take more beautiful pics of them (and whatever else interests you).

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

Such beautiful boys. Like Squiggles, I have a tendency to be overweight, too. Maybe I should try his kibble to slim down. 😉Happy Friday!

DVArtist said...

Very nice faces of Bleubeard and Snuggles. They would be perfect for Friday Face OFF. You can link up any time. I don't have a time limit on it. Also it is post on my instructions the time I post. It is Fridays 12 AM PST US. So come link up and have a great day today.

Christine said...

Gorgeous!

Nancy said...

Such handsome boys!

Divers and Sundry said...

Pretty kitties :) Perfect for "soft".

craftytrog said...

Lovely to see your furry companions Elizabeth <3

Sharon Madson said...

Lovely! Especially since they hid from me! I really wanted to see them!
Have a great weekend!

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww a lovely post, beautiful pictures.

All the best Jan