Saturday, July 2, 2022

ICADs Days 26 to 32

 

 These are my ICADs for this week. ICAD stands for Index Card A Day.

Day 26: Still in my blue period.  Background is handmade shimmering mist and various papers from my stash of collage fodder.

Day 27: Gifted image of scanned and fussy cut (by gifter) TH paper dolls, background is from a paint chip sample, blue washi tape dolls are standing on, and sentiment found in my stash.

Day 28: Gifted image of Eiffel Tower and papers from my stash over a background of handmade shimmering mist.

Day 29: Flowers and various papers from my stash, along with a fairy in her garden.

Day 30: Fruit day with 4 banana labels from Guatemala and 1 from Colombia.  Gifted glittery pineapple and labels sewed to card sprayed with shimmering mist.
 
This would normally be the point where I would share the entire month of June's ICADs using BigHugeLab.  However, the "new and improved" blogger won't allow me to copy the links.

I did the best I could by showing two weeks at a time.  These are Days 1 through 14.

And Days 15 through 30.

Day 31: Honoring Canada Day.  Printed lyrics of Canada's National Anthem.  I had already affixed the holographic Canadian sticker to the ICAD, then tried to add the anthem.  I cut it in half, but it didn't look right.  I had to remove the sticker, which was stuck quite well.  Then I added the two sides I had previously cut.

Day 32: A bird in the hand.  Image from an old Stampin' Up magazine sewed to green card stock I overlaid with lace I applied using Pellon (also known as Wonder Under) using an iron.

Thanks so very much for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are very grateful for your visit.  He really likes days when the collage fodder makes sense to him.  I think he really just wants that bird from Day 32.

 

9 thoughtful remarks:

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Elizabeth, I enjoyed seeing your ICADS and art Happy weekend

Elephant's Child said...

Love your ICADs and as always admire your creativity. New blogger is a bit of a blight isn't it?

Cindy McMath said...

Another lovely batch of ICADs - love the stitching as always.

My name is Erika. said...

Nice batch my dear. I like the last one with the lady and the lace. Have a wonderful rest of your holiday weekend. hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Wonderful ICADs Elizabeth, all of them are great little compositions!

Iris Flavia said...

To Blue (love it all, of course!).
Find some blue in my place tomorrow, too - funny coincidence!

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm so glad you wrote out the definition of ICAD. I am getting old and keep forgetting what it means! sigh.
Lovely projects.
(ツ) from Jenn Jilks , ON, Canada!

Divers and Sundry said...

You're on a roll! I'm especially taken by that first one.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My Elizabeth! Such brilliant variety - 26 and 27 are my favourites.
Hugs, Chrisx