Saturday, July 16, 2022

ICADs Day 40 to 46

 

 Here are this week's ICADs.  ICAD stands for Index Card A Day.

Day 40: Beaches includes flip flops, a sun, and other things found at the beach.  At the top is a strip left after tag hole reinforcers have been removed. 

Day 41: Spring, part of an envelope with stamps from Finland, text from a cooking book sewn over a card that has been misted.

Day 42: Card stock background, papers from my stash, a fortune, a stamped sentiment, and three butterfly stickers.

Day 43: All about birds.  Bird stickers, birds from my stash, a fortune,  security envelope, and discarded threads to make a bird's nest over a misted card.

Day 44: Painted papers from my stash, part of an envelope, postage stamp, air mail sticker, stamped flowers, and gifted floral bouquet.

Day 45: Tree washi tape, paint chips with hand painted glazed heart, packages, circle with tree and stars, all on an envelope of stamped butterflies.  The idea of the tree and stars in the circle came from a Collage Fodder lesson offered on Willa Wanders web site.

Day 46: Papers from my stash, which is where I also found the sentiment.  The sunrise was cut into rainbow shapes.

Thanks so very much for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are very grateful for your visit.  He keeps reminding me he really likes days when the collage fodder makes sense to him. Personally, I think he wants to run along the beach and hunt for birds!

13 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

All clever - and fun. Thank you.

Iris Flavia said...

The first - of course - is my fav.
And take nothing for granted, so true!

My name is Erika. said...

These are another great set of ICADS. Today sounds like a perfect beach day here, so your first one really jumped out at me. Have a great start to the weekend. hugs-Erika

Jenn Jilks said...

You are so creative!
(ツ) from Jenn Jilks , ON, Canada!

jinxxxygirl said...

I always enjoy the creative and eye pleasing ways you use your collage fodder and recycled bits... just lovely Elizabeth. Hugs! deb

Rain said...

Your cards are sweet Elizabeth! And you can tell Bleubeard that I will happily run along the beach with him! ♥

DVArtist said...

You are creative and cleaver in your creations. Have a very nice day.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like Beaches best, maybe because it makes me feel like I'm there :) How nice that would be!

Christine said...

Very nice!

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous ICADs! Loving all of your recycling 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

Lowcarb team member said...

They all look very nice.

All the best Jan

Empire of the Cat said...

Loving your ICADS today Elizabeth, no wonder Bleubeard enjoyed them! I love the beach one and the TV one especially - oh and the one with the Finnish stamps, but they are all great. Sorry to hear you had no internet for two days, it's so easy to feel completely cut off from the world when that happens. Got your message re my package - never trust the post office when they promise 6 days and it ends up being 12! Sorry about that but glad it arrived safely, there was a little package in there for you plus the tissue paper I wrapped it in, I thought you would like. It's one of my favourites. Let me know which day is napkin reveal day :)

craftytrog said...

I do love these little collages Elizabeth! Especially the stitching and added words.