Saturday, July 9, 2022

ICADs Day 33 to 39

 

 These are my ICADs for this week. ICAD stands for Index Card A Day. 

Day 33: Statistical explanation, sheet music, American eagle and symbol, eagle sticker, various papers from my stash on a shimmering mist background.

Day 34: Calendar from this year, patriotic stickers, paint chip sample, two gel pens.  Sentiment reads (July 4, 2022) "has been canceled because we've lost our independence."

Day 35: S & H Green Stamps, inked, stamped, and embossed corners on a shimmering mist background.

Day 36: Gifted ad background, stamped image, security envelope flower.

Day 37: Stamped and colored background, sentiment, Victorian lady, sticker, washi tape.

Day 39: Triangle torn from a gifted envelope, focal image from a children's book, punched and colored flower, junk mail image asking for my 2 cents worth, and paper from my stash.

Thanks so very much for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are very grateful for your visit.  He really likes days when the collage fodder makes sense to him. He's partial to the patriotic ones.

 

13 thoughtful remarks:

Iris Flavia said...

#2 is really sad. Sad because true, and that goes worldwide.
Love the girl with the glasses My "outdoor"-glasses are green, too (for the monitor I have black/white).

Elephant's Child said...

Goodness you are talented.

My name is Erika. said...

I always like how you express yourself so well with ICADS, Perhaps more than at AJJ where you work towards a theme. I think the papers we collect to use as art fodder always tell so much about who we are. Nice collection Elizabeth. hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I like that you used both orientations of the cards. And I love that woman's style. That hat! And the matching umbrella. You picked the perfect trim for her to walk on :)

jinxxxygirl said...

Great job on you ICAD's this week Elizabeth. The stitching really looks so nice. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs! deb

CJ Kennedy said...

Wow, already halfway through the challenge. My favorite is the last one. That young woman is really giving her 2 cents worth

DVArtist said...

These are great. I always love seeing the S&H green stamps. Great faces to link with Friday Face Off. Have a wonderful day.

Jeanie said...

You do such a great job with the icads. I like the first one but admit I do love the stamps!

Sandra Cox said...

I like the July 4th canceled piece. It feels like it doesn't it?
Have a great one.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Absolutely wonderful ICADs Elizabeth! The bottom one looks like a mini mural! Hugs, Chrisx

craftytrog said...

Another fabulous week of ICADs Elizabeth! I love the first one, but they are all wonderful.
Happy new week!
Alison

Cindy McMath said...

I love the composition on the first one. Another great week!

Linda Kunsman said...

Always fun to stop in and see your wonderfully creative cards Elizabeth! You put the different images together so well and of course the touches of sewing make it all even better.