Monday, June 6, 2022

May complete and June already written in

 

 

May has been complete for several days, but this was the first time I was able to post it.  Most of the month of May was spent working in the garden, on the computer, or culling old art and art supplies I no longer wanted.  

Because I decorated June with fish, I am joining Mia from Craftartista, whose theme for this month is Fish at Art Journal Journey
 
Thanks for visiting.  I know my calendar pages aren't as beautiful as those my friends make, but at least I'm consistent.

16 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Your calendars always impress me. And they are MUCH more beautiful than mine.

Words and Pictures said...

Yes, it's been busy in the garden here too - lovely to see it all recorded with the bright colours and whimsical images bringing it to life.
Alison x


Iris Flavia said...

It´s a great, fishy start!
And much faster than mine, yipeee... on the dot!

Meggymay said...

Super colourful fish pictures for your June calendar spread.
Yvonne xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your calendars are always fine. Nice idea with the fishes. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Leigh said...

You're making your calendar pages both interesting and lovely to look at!

CJ Kennedy said...

May was was a busy month. It will be interesting to see how June turns out

My name is Erika. said...

You have some fun little stamps on your calendar. For both May and June. And I like the bird and fish stickers too. MY pollen allergies are horrible this morning. I can hardly see my eyes are so glassed over. YUK! Hope I didn't spell something terribly wrong. hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

You impress me so much. You are so organized and the journals are wonderful. Have a great day today.

Christine said...

Welcome June!

Jenn Jilks said...

Don't compare yourself to others! You do you! You are just right.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your calendar pages, Elizabeth! June's calendar is especially colorful with all of the beautiful fish! Thanks!! Take care, Sharon

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your fish ages Elizabeth! Bright and cheerful for June, although here it has been overcast most days with an occasional flash of sun! It certainly looks as though May was busy. I started making I-Cads but I am already behind. Will do a 7 day at a time post I think and the same for Instagram! Hugs, Chrisx

Neet said...

What lovely colourful fish you found to illustrate your diary for the coming month.
Last month looks as if it was a busy one, hats off to you for keeping a daily diary - something i fall down on each time I try.
Hugs, Neet xx

carol l mckenna said...

Creative calendar pages ~ love the little fishes ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Matilde said...

Very interesting page in your calendar - as always. These months are associated with gardening for me also :)