Saturday, June 18, 2022

ICADs: Days 12-18

 

These are my ICADs for this week. ICAD stands for Index Card A Day. 

Day 12: Tissue paper, strip of paper with circles, image from my stash.

Day 13: punched music notes, stencil, black Sharpie ink.

Day 14: Handmade (by me) paper, punch, papers from my stash.  Honoring the Statue of Liberty that was a gift from France.

Day 15: Tickets, candy from the theater, 35 mm slide, circle, music note.  A day at the movie theater for a film festival.

Day 16: Bird from my stash, 3 stamped butterflies, tiny playing/tarot card, two decorative papers from my stash.

Day 17: 2 stickers, 2 background papers, stamped flower, gift image, endangered species stamp.

Day 18: Green and blue papers, stamped eggs, S & H green stamps.

Thanks so very much for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are very grateful for your visit.  He really liked the days when the collage fodder made sense and seemed to go together.
 
Because so many of these index cards have fodder recycled from other projects, I am also joining Try it on Tuesday with their Recycling theme.  Further, since I have a multitude of media (far more than three), I am also joining the 83rd challenge at Creative Artiste, where anything always goes.  And I am further joining Mixed Media Lovers and their 14th challenge
 
I will be by to visit, but it may be Sunday before I will be available.
 
 

22 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

As always I am awed by and delighted at your creativity.

CJ Kennedy said...

Wonderful. My favorite is the first one with the poppies and circle.

jinxxxygirl said...

All very nice Elizabeth! The stitching really adds something.. I remember when my mother collecteed green stamps.. Hugs! deb

My name is Erika. said...

Nice collage fodder and nice icads and nice to see you back online too. hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful ICADs! Loving the rainbow coloured tissue paper - gorgeous 😀. Take care and Happy weekend! Hugs Jo x

Helen said...

great bunch of icads!

Divers and Sundry said...

I've been missing you! I especially like days 12 and 15.

Lowcarb team member said...

They all look good, but my favourite is the one with the poppies.

All the best Jan

DVArtist said...

I really like these especially the musical notes. Also S&H stamps, maybe "they" should bring them back. Have a nice afternoon.

Iris Flavia said...

Poppies are my favs and Peanut says hi!

Helma said...

Heel erg mooi. Dankjewel voor het meedoen aan de challenge van Mixed Media Lovers. Groetjes Helma DT

My name is Erika. said...

I just noticed you joined us with these ICADS at Try It On Tuesday. I'm really glad you decided to share them as they are an excellent example of recycling. Thank you for joining us. Hugs-Erika

Linda Kunsman said...

Your cards are a delight, and so creative. That stitching really does add to the whole mixed media vibe.

Meggymay said...

Super icads and thank you so much for adding them to the current TioT's theme. They are fantastic examples and so many go with our rececyling theme.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your ICADs are fabulous Elizabeth! I still have so many scraps and bits and pieces to use up I don't think I'm ever going to use them up. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Try It On Tuesday, hugs, Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I just wrote a comment and it's disappeared! I love your ICADs Elizabeth. I love how you use things that would be thrown away! I have so many scraps and bits and pieces - I don't think I'll ever use them up. Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday this time! Hugs, Chrisx

Let's Art Journal said...

Tha is so much for joining us over at Try it on Tuesday with your fabulous ICADs too! I love how you recycled the different elements 😁. Hugs Jo x

Creaine said...

So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm very much loving all these ICAD's so good for using up odds and ends and scraps. I'm not sure I could even begin to choose a favourite as they each have personality but yes I do love the day at the theatre with it's tickets.
Thank you Elizabeth for sharing @ Creative Artiste and joining in with our JUNE Challenge. Creative Hugs Tracey x

Helma said...

Heel mooi. Fijn dat je meedoet aan de challenge van Mixed Media Lovers. Groetjes Helma DT

Andree said...

A wonderfully creative way to catalogue your memories. Fabulous textures, techniques and details throughout.
Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

marlies said...

Prachtige creatie heb je gemaakt! Zo fijn dat je meedoet met de Mixed Media Lovers!!
Marlies, DT