Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday Smiles 430: I forgot

 

It's Friday and I'm joining Friday Smiles which is hosted by Annie (at A Stitch in Time).   Let's visit her and the other wonderful ladies who also share their smiles each Friday.   I completely forgot to create a post because there hasn't been much to smile about this week.  Even art has taken a back seat to tasks that took me away from my routine and all over town for meetings and appointments.

In lieu of anything else, here are a few Indian Hills Community Center signs we all love.










Now let's join Annie (at A Stitch in Time) and the lovely ladies who join her for Friday Smiles.  Thanks again for visiting and spending a bit of time with Bleubeard and me this Friday.  We would love to have you join us, too.


20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun signs, again, thanks for sharing. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Lynn Holland said...

Thanks for the signs they are so funny. Makes me think of putting some up outside our house heehee
Hope your days get better this coming week.
Take care
Lynn xx

Lisca said...

Those signs are really funny. Thank you for giving me a giggle this morning.
I must confess, I didn't 'get' the first one.
I hope you will be less busy next week,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Those signs always make me smile.
Thank you for your long comment last week. I am sorry you had such a bad time. I guess some of this weeks appointments were medical. I hope this week is a much nicer one. You must try to space your tasks out a bit and not do too much in one go. Take care my friend. Kate x

Annie said...

Sorry I'm so late with my visits...I've taken in 5 tops for me this morning [it's what is needed when you lose weight :-)] and made another school Memory bear....a busy morning.
I do love these signs so thank you for sharing them with us. I hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Elephant's Child said...

Love the signs and hope that your next week is much, much better. Fun - without the dysfunctional.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such fun! Those signs are fab 😁. Have a Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jo x

CJ Kennedy said...

These were all great! 😺

My name is Erika. said...

I wonder how often these get changed. There is certainly a lot of them. But always, fun to read. Thanks for sharing again. And happy start to your weekend. Hugs-Erika

Annie said...

I so look forward to seeing and reading these very fun signs. Someone is so clever with words.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Somebody certainly has a sense of humour around here Lol! They are brilliant. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Mae Travels said...

I hope your errands aren't the bad kind, and good luck with them whatever they are. I hope you see some good murals on your way.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Divers and Sundry said...

Funny lol Such creative folks who come up with these,

Sharon Madson said...



Funny, Elizabeth! I am smiling. :)









nwilliams6 said...

So fun - thanks for the chuckle!

They have some fun people who work there!

DVArtist said...

Hee hee hee good ones.

Jeanie said...

These signs are always the very, very best!

LA Paylor said...

that was brilliant! Thanks for the laughs and well, especially the one about ignorance is bliss...
had to read them to dh too!
LeeAnna

RO said...

I'm a little late to the party, but what a way to get my Monday going, and so much fun! Hopefully all your appointments are done so you can get back to your regular routine. I know how that can be for sure. Sending lots of hugs, RO

pearshapedcrafting said...

These are always so funny! Hugs, Chrisx