Saturday, July 17, 2021

Index Card A Day (ICAD) Days 41-47

 

It's Saturday, which means for the rest of this month, it's time for my latest altered Index Cards.  I work one day early so I can share these cards each Saturday.

Day 41: Fierce. Testing markers I found in my stash.

Day 42: Brown and beige, with a hint of green.  Tissue paper, Christmas wrapping paper, gift bag paper, postage stamp.

Day 43: Leftovers.  Sentiment, dictionary pages, flag, yellow roses card, security envelope, blue felt tip pen.

Day 44: Puppy Love. Security envelope, 3 fussy cut dogs, Sharpie.

Day 45: Twins.  Notepad, two identical fussy cut dolls, ransom like letters.

Day 46: Snacks, Snacks, Snacks.  Watercolors, magazine image of a vegetarian's snacks.

Day 47: Chocolate covered cherry. Watercolors, Gel pen.


Day 47s: Happy 5th Birthday, Squiggles. Ransom style letters, punched number, stamped hat, glass, and cake.

You are not counting wrong.  There are eight index cards this week.  One is for Squiggles whose birthday is today.  Bleubeard and I felt he needed his own celebratory index card.

Thank you so very much for stopping by.  I am truly grateful to you, my dear friends, followers, readers, and lurkers for checking out Bleubeard's and my ICADs.  Please remember this is the only place you will find them because I'm not on the other social media sites where they are shown.


15 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Happy Birthday Squiggles.
Love your healthy (and delicious) ICAD

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy Birthday Squiggles! Hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Great ones, love them all, you are so creative! And certainly: Happy Birthday to sweet Squiggles!

Barbara said...

Love those puppies!

CJ Kennedy said...

Happy Birthday to Squiggles! 🐟🦃

My name is Erika. said...

This is my favorite batch yet! And happy belated birthday to Squiggles. I really like fierce and the and the brown, beige and checked one. But truly they are all fantastic. Happy Saturday!

Cindy McMath said...

Another great week. I really like the first one - great idea to test your markers on your ICAD! And chocolate covered cherry? My favourite treat! Happy Birthday Squiggles!

Olde Dame Holly Rose said...

I love all of the cards especially the fussy-cut twins!

Rain said...

Your cards are great Elizabeth! I especially love the "Puppy Love"!!! :)

Sandra Cox said...

Oh these were fun. Especially Puppy Love.
Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

DVArtist said...

All of these are so beautiful and they feel special. Have a great evening.

LA Paylor said...

what a great exercise this is! Is it a group? thanks for sharing
LeeAnna

Linda Kunsman said...

fab cards Elizabeth- and I love the extra for Squiggles!

Divers and Sundry said...

I narrowed it down to "Fierce" and "Brown and beige, with a hint of green" but can't pick between them. Sweet of you to make one for Squiggles' birthday :)

pearshapedcrafting said...

He! He! Chocolate covered cherry for me please!! Chrisxx