Sunday, December 13, 2020

Monday Murals: Make ICT Beautiful


It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.


"Make ICT beautiful" is the name of this mural.

There were obviously

several muralists

responsible for

the creation of this beautiful mural.

Although there is no indication, I believe this is one of the Avenue Arts Days projects.

I have no idea what year it was painted, but it appears to be flaking already.  I also have no idea to whom to give credit for this mural, except I suspect it was created by ICT Army of Artists.

Located just north of Douglas on Ohio in Wichita, Kansas (USA), this mural features brightly colored flowers and shows the integral role that biking plays in our community.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.

18 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and colourful mural, real something to brighten up the community. Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Very beautiful Enjoy your Sunday

RO said...

Such lovely flowers indeed! Hugs and Happy Sunday to yu. RO

DVArtist said...

It truly is beautiful. A restaurant next to the dollar tree store has a new mural painted on the wall. I thought of you when I drove by it. Have a great day.

Nancy said...

A pretty one, and collaborative, too.

Tom said...

...a bright and colorful mural. I get frustrated when I can't find out info on a mural, it's common thing! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your day.

gigi-hawaii said...

That is a very pretty and colorful mural. Scrolling down your blog, I see you have quite a few Christmas trees in your home. They are so lovely.

kwarkito said...

a beautiful mural. I like it.

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful mural. I think it has a great ecology theme with the beautiful blooms and the bike. I like it. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

That is so pretty and cheerful! You have more murals there than any place, I think. :)

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful mural post of lovely colours and gorgeousness, thanks for sharing. ♥

Iris Flavia said...

A flower-car covered by a bike, now that is really clever!

Bertiebo said...

Take your bike and some flowers and make LIFE beautiful

s.c said...

Looks colorful and perhaps bikes parking behind the wall.

magiceye said...

Bright and beautiful!

Sami said...

Very bright and wonderful. Love all the flowers and the bike. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

Jackie McGuinness said...

Bike paths are popping up everywhere in Toronto. But our cyclists have none of the manners of European cyclists and think they own the roads and sidewalks with no regard to pedestrians unlike in countries like Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
Lovely mural. I'm still amazed at how many there are in your city. Love it. Makes me want to visit.

Divers and Sundry said...

Those are such bright flowers :) It's wonderful to see a place where bikes are more than tolerated.