Sunday, November 25, 2018

Clouds


I'm back with another entry for Erika at BioArtGal's theme at Art Journal Journey.  Her theme is Vintage or Modern, and today I have once again chosen Modern.

I call this one Clouds.  It sits next to yesterday's Secret Garden.

More stamping,

more collage,

and yet another handwritten label

using a blue marker.

In case you missed yesterday's journal page,


I have finally finished the second side and now have a complete spread.

Thank you for joining Bleubeard and me today both here and at Art Journal Journey.   Hope to see you there, too.

This is Day 25 and I am also linking to Art Every Day Month (AEDM).

15 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely clouds collage, and the 2 pages look great side by side. Have a great Sunday, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You've found a winning combination with those squares Elizabeth. Love the comparison between the two.
Wishing you a super Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

Meggymay said...

Its a super page for today and a fabulous collage of papers against the background. Side by side with yesterdays page it looks an awesome spread.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

I am in love with the spread! You are so good with squares! Todays collage is so pretty again! You rock!
Happy Sunday! Hope you feel better my friend!
You have the most beautiful ideas this month for AJJ! I am in awe of your collages!
Big hugs, Susi

johanna said...

an awesome spread, elizabeth! using the swirl stamp in alternating directions even ties the pages together more! xox

Nancy said...

Expressive, and they look nice side by side. Paper collage is such fun.

CJ Kennedy said...

Wonderful. Together they would make a lovely quilt

Divers and Sundry said...

I like "clouds" and they do look good together. I'm impressed by how much you can do with collage.

kathyinozarks said...

wonderful collage!

My name is Erika. said...

Clouds is as beautiful as the secret garden is. I must say clouds are as interesting to view as flowers. And they work nicely next to each other in your journal also. I like the spread a lot. Thanks so much for joining in over at AJJ. This month has flown for sure. Hugs-Erika

Sandra Cox said...

A purrfect handwritten label.
I hope your Thanksgiving was blessed with good food and friendship, dear Elizabeth.

aussie aNNie said...

I do love looking at the formation of clouds especially when up in the air...these collages are fabulous.x

craftytrog said...

I love these two beautiful collage pages Elizabeth, especially Clouds. I do enjoy a bit of cloud watching!
Alison xxx

Cindy McMath said...

This makes a great facing page for your Secret grading page. Gorgeous colours again and great composition.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous! Your whole spread looks brilliant! Chrisx