Monday, November 26, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: week 47


Here are my collages for Week 47.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.  

In case you missed them, here are Week 46's collages.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).

Ancient mysteries

Two lane blacktop

Eye on the trigger

Hanging together

Keep the ball rolling

Under the sea

Remnants

I am also joining Art Every Day Month (AEDM)





If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this project and my art.
 
Thank you so very much for spending time with me today. 


19 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful collages, my fave today is 'Two lane blacktop'. Have a good week, Valerie

johanna said...

"eye on the trigger" - that´s it!! xox

Meggymay said...

Fabulous, another set of great collages , I always love the captions you add to each piece, they do make me think about what I am seeing.
Todays favourite of mine would be Ancient Mysteries, it really fires my imagination.
Yvonne xx

Sami said...

The first and second collages are my favourites.
Have a lovely week Elizabeth.

My name is Erika. said...

I particularly like remnants and ancient mysteries. You've been busy lately. Thee collages looks like they are really fun to make. happy new week. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

Keep the ball rolling
for me this week!
Great little gems!
Happy start of the week !
Hugs, Susi

Jeanie said...

Ancient Mysteries seems to be the hit and I concur. I really like them all but am most impressed with your output! Loads of good work!

craftytrog said...

These are wonderful Elizabeth! Eye on the Trigger is a great one, but I like them all.
Have a happy Monday,
Alison xxx

CJ Kennedy said...

I like the simplicity of Hanging Out Enjoy your day

Cindy McMath said...

My favourite week to date for sure! I love these Elizabeth and your clever titles, as always. Ancient Mysteries grabbed my attention and two-land blacktop held onto it. The rest are great too! You’re in the home stretch now!

Nigel said...

I like these, very simple yet very complex :D

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

AS always, I enjoyed your selections. But for some reason, I find "Under the Sea" especially intriguing. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

WendyK said...

Great pages, eye on th etrigger imy fav

Lowcarb team member said...

They all are beautiful collages, but my favourite is 'Keep The Ball Rolling'

Have a good week.

All the best Jan

Eileen Bergen said...

More great AEDM entries, Elizabeth. I think "Ancient Mysteries" should be "Modern Mysteries" as we try to figure out the nutritional value of the junk food (that phrase may be an oxymoron) in the supermarket.

Cath Wilson said...

Another set of intriguing collages, Elisabeth - love the brown spirals. Such a lovely, deep cocoa shade of brown.

Fab work.

Cath x

Sandra Cox said...

I especially like Keep The Ball Rolling:)
What a purrfect gift. Ro nailed it:)
Brick Street Café looks like a wonderful place to eat. I'm so glad the manager stepped up to the plate and lowered your bill.
YOU have a wondrous day:)

Divers and Sundry said...

Two lane blacktop is my favorite of these. I continue to be impressed by the size and the composition of your collages :)

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant- Keep the Ball Rolling- especially brilliant! Chrisx