Thursday, September 25, 2008

My completed charms

My charms are finally complete. These are the two I'm keeping. The scan shows both sides of the charms. In case I forgot to mention in the post when I showed how I made them, the polymer clay disks are about the size of a nickle. These are a bit off centered and not quite flat, so they are mine. To make the connectors, I first colored Number 6 plastic with silver leafing pen, much like I did with the orange Sharpie when I made the pumpkins. When dry, I stamped the plastic using my French text stamp and Staz-on. I then cut the plastic into 1" squares, after I did a bit of experimenting to get the best size. I used my 1/4" hole punch for the holes, then shrank the squares. I assembled them using silver 20 ga wire. They'll be on their way to the hostess in the morning.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Kate said...

I love these charms Elizabeth!