Sunday, September 13, 2026

If it's Sunday, it's Rocking Horses

 

It's time to share a few more of my rocking horses.  Today I'm joining Nicole for Sunday in the Art Room or SITAR, and Gillena with Sunday Smiles

I apologize for the condition of these photos.  I'm so short, it's hard for me to get up to that level.
 
These horses are in a window sill where the window is facing east.
  
It's obvious this is early morning.
 
The shadow is from the exterior of the house. 
 
The three horses.
 
Hopefully a better view.
 
I took about 30 photos before I got one that wasn't totally black.  As you can see, the window trim is white, even though it appears black in the above photos.
 
Thanks ever so much for visiting today.  Also, please join me at 
 
 and  
 

 

4 thoughtful remarks:

My name is Erika. said...

Nice rocking horses today, and I get about being short! I was also curious about the photos above your doorway. :) Happy Sunday and have a great start to the new week. hugs-Erika

Jenn Jilks said...

You and I, we have inner bigness!

Tom said...

...Elizabeth, I started counting you rocking horse a ways back, but I've lost count. Take care and be well.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I know people who collect rocking horses.