I'm getting "Failed to Publish," but only on comments that are embedded or new page. Pop up comments, like mine publish with no problem. That may be why you possibly haven't heard from me.
At the same time I took photos of my basil, I also took photos of the other herbs growing in my herb garden. I will share a few today and the remainder on Saturday.

Technically not herbs, these two bell pepper plants are both producing peppers.

This is my peppermint. It is going to seed.

The pots in the little cart are what's left of the dill and spearmint.

My spider/airplane plant has revived, but there are still no babies.

In the two pots on the right are my milkweed I planted from seed.

The sage on the left that overwintered indoors is showing a great deal of promise.

The plant in the white pot is bergamot/bee balm. It overwinters outdoors.

It's even getting new flowers for the bees and butterflies.

Both of my new sage plants have grown by leaps and bounds.
I think this is a good place to stop. I don't want to bore you, or overdo the photos. Thanks ever so much for dropping by today.
0 thoughtful remarks:
Post a Comment