Sunday, March 10, 2024

Springtime in the Rockies

 

I'm still getting a few "Failed to Publish" messages, but I will keep trying until Blogger decides to take pity on me.

I am back with another entry for both Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey which is On All Fours, and Try it on Tuesday, with their Spring theme.

It's rather obvious why the title of the post is Springtime in the Rockies.  I have a few detail shots, too.




When I saw the cat, I knew I had to include it in my Cats altered book.  I remembered how Erika created faux postage, so I decided to look through the real postage I have.  I found some flowers that might grow in The Rockies, so I assembled three together.  I made a big mistake by adding the fourth one on the wall.  Once it was on, it wouldn't come loose, except the right side, which I tore away.  Sometimes hindsight is 20/20.

Thanks beyond belief for stopping by today.  Bleubeard and I hope to also see you at Art Journal Journey and Try it on Tuesday.
 
 
 



 

13 thoughtful remarks:

My name is Erika. said...

What a handsome guy (or beautiful lady) on your page. And the flowers are really lovely. It time for some spring blooms. Thanks for linking up to TIOt, and this is great for Chris'c challenge at AJJ also. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...spring is a beautiful time wherever you happen to be!

Iris Flavia said...

I am sorry, Elizabeth, but I love the "mistake"! :-)
It just belongs there!
Beautiful promise for Spring! In Frankfurt I saw a blooming tree, here it´s still... winter.

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely page. The stamps you chose are purrfect.

Sami said...

What a beautiful cat on your page. The flower stamps look lovely in the "garden". Hope you're doing well Elizabeth.

DVArtist said...

The page is beautiful and I don't see any mistakes. Have a very nice day today.

Christine said...

Lovely post, getting those failed to publish too. It is on and off. Very frustrating

Rita said...

That is a great cat pic and makes a wonderful page. :)

craftytrog said...

Those stamps are beautiful, and I love the cat enjoying spring in the Rockies.
Hope you have a good week Elizabeth.
Alison

Jenn Jilks said...

What a sweet kitty!

Jeanie said...

This is a gorgeous cat and I love how it worked with the stamps, the title and all!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous dear Elizabeth! Hoping for Spring to bring some sunshine soon, hugs, Chrisx

Meggymay said...

Sorry I am late calling in to say thankyou for adding this beautiful springtime page to the TioT's theme I loved the other one you added as well Elizabeth.
Yvonne x