Monday, November 13, 2023

Treasure Trovember, 2023

 

I need to have my head examined.  I signed up again this year for Treasure Trovember, which is a part of Collage Lab run by Kelly.  You get one prompt a day, none in advance. 

Here are the first ten prompts for 2023.  After I printed, I noticed I spelled create as crate.  I have corrected it, but didn't go back and reprint and scan.

I thought I would try something different this year and show the numbers of the prompts.

Obviously, I couldn't get everything on the page because my substrate was a used file folder.

Yes, the folder has been rotated.  I was going to elaborate on each prompt, but decided not to waste your time or mine (grin).

Thanks for joining me for this 30 day event.  Note Bleubeard isn't participating.  He thinks I'm nuts since this takes about 1 1/2 hours a day to find and document each prompt.

 

12 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

That looks like a HEAP of work. Have fun - and I look forward to seeing your creation grow.

Jeanie said...

That prompt would go absolutely insane. I would go nuts with it!

Tom said...

...this is too much for me.

My name is Erika. said...

This challenge would take a lot of time I think because it is very specific. I do miss art every day though, because at least you can do whatever you feel like. I like your piece though. You must be feeling a little better although I see how you combined everything into one page. Happy Monday. hugs-Erika

Linda said...

That’s a great prompt. Well done.

Valerie-Jael said...

I think your sweet Bleubeard is right, using the time to rest might be better. But okay, I do the same! Have fun, but don't overdo things! Hugs, Valerie

jinxxxygirl said...

Well i don't know Bleubeard i think its great that Elizabeth has accepted the Challenge... i look forward to seeing what you creat Elizabeth.. I bet Bleubeard will beg to join in later... Hugs! deb

Helen said...

I am hoping it means you feel somewhat better, to take on a monthly long daily challenge. I like what you did so far. Keep it up!

Rita said...

Looks like fun but a lot of work--lol! :)

Divers and Sundry said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy it.

Cloudia said...

Wow

Birgit said...

Sounds like a challenge you will do well at. I like your purple squares with the cream.