Monday, November 13, 2023

T Stands for Spice Merchant, pt 7

 

 We're back at The Spice Merchant for a very short visit today.

I love Picasso

and apparently so do a few other people.  This shelf is practically empty.

I didn't notice the cow mugs until I loaded this on my blog.  I know Valerie will get a kick out of these.

Made specifically for The Spice Merchant,

I'll take coffee, please.  Did you notice the puzzles in the background?

It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants.





 

28 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

I saw mugs with cows. Happy T Day even if you were late today! Hugs, Valerie

Mae Travels said...

The Picasso mugs are nice. I see why they are popular.
Thanks for hosting this tea party.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tom said...

...I love Picasso too!

Violetta said...

Once again, really nice mugs....and I would like to have the mug with More Coffee Please - as I am a coffee adict.....
All the best
Violetta
https://naturpurfotos.blogspot.com/2023/11/korsika-die-reise-teil-6.html

Cloudia said...

Picasso cows would be something! I guess there's a bull in guernica

Darla said...

So many mugs to choose from. I'd go home with one of the "More Coffee Please" since it has the name of the shop. A nice reminder of my visit.

Christine said...

Lovely photos.

jinxxxygirl said...

Heeeellllooo Elizabeth!!!!! Love your trips to the Spice Market!!! I do like those Fish Mugs!! Happy T day!! Hugs! deb

My name is Erika. said...

Very cool mugs. They have quite the selection, don't they? I like the Picasso ones, and the fish. The cow isn't too bad either. It would be easy to buy a new one every time I went in for coffee, like I'd need that many mugs. But it would be tempting. I also liked to peek behind the shelves. Are those puzzles behind the more teas please mug? Have a super T day my friend. hugs-Erika

Elephant's Child said...

More tea for me please - though I am just braving my first cup of the day. At midday.

Iris Flavia said...

Love the cows, but these days it´s "MORE TEA, PLEASE!"
With the cellar underneath it´s so cold in the mornings I drink a LOT of hot tea.
With this, to a happy T-Day, dear host!

Carola Bartz said...

I like the fish mugs, they are so cute. Happy T day, dear Elizabeth - and Bleubeard, of course!

Lisca said...

What a lot of mugs! They are so nice. No, I hadn't spotted the jigsaw puzzles. Now I want to go and havre as look at them! I love puzzles.
I always love my wander through the Spice Merchant. Thank you.
I hope you feel better soon,
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Amila said...

wow! Your spice merchant journey is always amazing! It's like a flavorful adventure, and I love the artistic touch of these mugs. The cow mugs are funny too. Thanks for sharing.Happy T Tuesday!

Rostrose said...

Oh yes, dear Elizabeth, I would also be an enthusiastic buyer of the Picasso mug with the face! (There are already so many cups in my cupboard, but some would still weaken my resistance ;-D) I also find the fish and the cow cute, but not as irresistible as Picasso. And yes, I'll have a coffee too. (I'm even taking tea at the moment, it's good for a cold...)
Happy T-Day and all the best, Traude
🍂🕯️🫖☕🍂☕🫖🕯️🍂
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/ausflug-auf-den-harzberg-im-august-ein.htm

Rita said...

Love mugs but it makes me realize I have been using thermal cups for so long that I am no longer tempted by regular cups anymore. My coffee stays hot for so long in my Yeti cups--lol! ;)

Spyder said...

I love mugs specially all the ones you are showing us. I'm always looking out for something different. I Usually look in charity shops. Have to start getting my Christmas ones out soon! Happy a great crafty week. Happy T day! ((Lyn) late as always!

Rain said...

Love the mug selection! The Picasso one is great!

Divers and Sundry said...

Great mugs! if only I had any space for more lol That shop would keep me busy for hours.

Happy T Tuesday!

Kate Yetter said...

Such great mugs and I love the Picasso mug!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Caty said...

Ohh that´s a great collection of mugs Elizabeth ! Loove love all of them, specially the cow mug, it´s fantastic. Wonderful the picasso too.
I think I could walk between mugs for a long jaja....
Happy t-day !
I wish you a lovely Wednesday, today some fog by here.
Big hugs, Caty

CJ Kennedy said...

I think I would have chosen a Picasso mug, too. Unless there was a mug with a black cat. Happy T Day

pearshapedcrafting said...

What fabulous mugs (my weakness) I love the fishy one and would have been one of those folk buying the Picasso mugs too! Happy T day, Chrisxx

J said...

Hi Elizabeth, Happy T day
Love the cow mugs, I have. Kettle, sandwich toaster and a coffee pot in a cow design, I’ve never used any of them.
Hope you’re keeping well, better than we are haha.
Jan x

Empire of the Cat said...

Some nice mugs, though I do not need any more and have to get rid of a cupboard full that I never use. I hope the Spice Merchant appreciate all this free promotion, maybe they will give you a discount! Happy T Day! Elle xx

Sandra Cox said...

Spice Merchant is my favorite place for you to visit:)

Jeanie said...

That selection of mugs is fabulous. I especially like the Picasso ones!

Rostrose said...

Dear Elizabeth,
if my translate tool doesn't work you may use this link to read my blog in EnglisH:
https://rostrose-blogspot-com.translate.goog/?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Or you open Google Translate https://translate.google.com/
then you insert my blog link on the left side, select "German" at the top left and select "English" on the right side, click enter and the link for my translated blog should appear on the right side.
Hope this will help you!
Hugs Traude