Sunday, July 9, 2023

Monday Murals: A mural by Heather Byers

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today. 

This mural is by my favorite muralist in Wichita, Kansas.  It was created by Heather Byers who I got to meet last summer.  I would recognize her art anywhere.

I got a bit carried away and took far too many photos.  I will share a few close-ups here.
 







This mural is found on the north side of Connie's Mexico Cafe which is located at the corner of Broadway and 21st Street (2227 N. Broadway) in Wichita, Kansas (USA).
 
If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.
 

19 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

What a fun mural - and how lovely that you have met the artist.

Valerie-Jael said...

Heather Byers is good, and has a great style. The mural is lovely. Have a great day Elizabeth, I am melting here, I hope this soon goes away. I am too old and sick to cope with this heat! Hugs, Valerie

Tom said...

...with this mural, I'd get carried away too! With no wording, you would know that it is Mexican. Have a fabulous day.

Christine said...

Very good!

My name is Erika. said...

I'm with you. That is a gorgeous mural. Happy Sunday my friend. hugs-Erika

carol l mckenna said...

Magnificent mural ~ Wow!


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Rita said...

It is very pretty. :)

Mae Travels said...

Good to see you are finding some new material! You expressed a thought that you had found all of the local murals, but this is a great one.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Very eye catching.

Nancy Chan said...

It is a bright and colourful mural.

kathyinozarks said...

Happy Sunday, love the mural great colors too

Iris Flavia said...

Very beautiful.
I wonder, though, why are all windows darkened?

Bertiebo said...

What a beautiful colourful mural this is.

Sami said...

Very pretty mural and so colourful too :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

s.c said...

Great mural. I like it.

magiceye said...

Well detailed mural!

Jackie McGuinness said...

Never too many close-ups! Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Cloudia said...

Sweet

Jeanie said...

I can see why she is a favorite -- her work is so bright and colorful!