Sunday, July 30, 2023

Monday Murals: another Heather Byers mural

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today.   

As promised, this is the other mural Heather sent me.  This salamander is, according to Heather, 10 feet long.  It is located in a little pocket park in downtown Glasco, Kansas (USA).  Note the HB on the rock on the left side of the salamander.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  

 

25 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

That is clever - and lovely.

Iris Flavia said...

Blends right in :-)
We had a salamander for selling shoes back in the day.

My name is Erika. said...

The salamander is great, but that wall would look very interesting without it on it. Happy Sunday. hugs-Erika

Jenn Jilks said...

I really like this one. So typical of lizards!

CJ Kennedy said...

He's cute

Tom said...

...this looks great on the rough wall!

Nancy said...

This is colorful and fun. I'm impressed how well it turned out on such a rough surface and it looks great. Love the idea of a pocket park- just an unexpected bit of green and serenity tucked in anywhere.

DVArtist said...

This is perfect for this wall. Someone did a fabulous piece of art. Have a lovely Sunday.

Christine said...

Lovely

Mae Travels said...

Very nice outdoor art work! Fits the environment.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Anne (cornucopia) said...

You have so many fantastic murals you get to see! (This reminds me, once again, that there are a few murals I've been meaning to photograph, but still haven't.)

Cloudia said...

I think that really suits the wall. It is on, Elizabeth. You for sharing. Aloha

Valerie-Jael said...

Great mural, but I love the wall more! Sorry I'm not around much, I have another flare up, and am really have problems getting anything done. Hugs, Valerie

Rita said...

Oh, I love salamanders! This is really cute. :)

Barwitzki said...

The salamander is particularly beautiful on this wall.
Thanks for the beautiful picture.
Many greetings to you... it's evening for me now and I'm going to bed soon... a nice Sunday afternoon for you.

kathyinozarks said...

Oh Wow you find the most awesome murals-loving this one

Divers and Sundry said...

Love the critter! and I love the pocket park concept.

Nas said...

Clever and beautiful.

Linda said...

Nice! I like it!

Nancy Chan said...

The lizard looks so real.

Bertiebo said...

I think I would like the wall better without a mural. That wall doesn't need anything

nwilliams6 said...

Perfect mural for that wall - almost looks real. Very fun!!! Hugz

Sami said...

The salamander looks right at home on that brick wall.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

Jackie McGuinness said...

Very cool!

RedPat said...

It really looks as if he is climbing that rough wall. He makes the wall so interesting.