Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The Sixth and Final Square

 

Today I have a final square for Valerie's theme Anything Goes at Art Journal Journey.  It's also my penultimate entry this month at AJJ.  Finally, I am still getting a few "Failed to Publish" blog comments, but far less than before.

This is my sixth and final square.  Now I'm ready to paint a few more papers because this was SO much fun.
 
  I'm sure you remember this set of papers I created during November 2022's Second Thursday Tutorial.  Below are the six squares I got out of these papers.

I know the lighting is abysmal in my kitchen, but it has the most light this time of day.
 
This doesn't help much either, but at least you know I made six different, yet similar squares.

Thanks for dropping by today to share a bit of time with Bleubeard and me.  We are eternally grateful.  We also hope to see you at Art Journal Journey.


16 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE IT. I am so glad that you are getting less of those failed to publish messages.

Iris Flavia said...

And now I have Huey Lewis & the News in my ear with "Hip To Be Square"! :-)

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A beautiful imaginative work!
I wish you a happy Wednesday, hug Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your squares. They would make good journal covers, too. Thanks so much for linkingto my challenge again, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

Rita said...

Love it! Themed artwork. :)

My name is Erika. said...

I love the collection, including the newest one. The blues and greens are great too. And as I am fond of both of those colors and circles, I think these would be great framed as a collection. And the best part is you said you had a lot of fun.

You also mentioned in your last comment on my post that you thought the prices at the Farmer's Kitchen were pre-pandemic. I did check the online menu after you said that, and prices have gone up a bit. But my breakfast was only $1 more. I didn't check all the prices so I'm sure others may have changed too.

Have a super middle of the week. hugs-Erika

jinxxxygirl said...

I like this collection Elizabeth! I like to work in multiples too ... each one just a little different.. i often do that when making PostCards... which reminds me i haven't made any in quite a while.. Hugs! deb

CJ Kennedy said...

Fabulous quilt. The joy you had creating shines through

Christine said...

Nice work!

Divers and Sundry said...

I really do like these squares.

NatureFootstep said...

wow, you have been busy! Created soo many. I am amazed :)

Sandra Cox said...

This does look like fun. I like the similar yet different;)

Jenn Jilks said...

Good work!
I'm having trouble photographing my embroidery! Oh well.

kathyinozarks said...

Love these very much, what will you make with them?

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely shades of blue.

craftytrog said...

All your squares are fabulous Elizabeth! You have a knack for this type of art.