Sunday, January 8, 2023

Monday Murals: Welcome to 2023 with a Two-fer

 

I want to welcome 2023 and thank Sami for her hosting Monday Murals. 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.  

This was a surprise.  It was not on my list of murals, but I was glad I found it.

Directly next to it was this mural painted on a fence.

Both of these were found at Allied Health Care Training.  Neither appeared to have the name of an artist.  They can be found at 1900 East Douglas, Wichita, Kansas (USA).

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks beyond belief for stopping by today.

21 thoughtful remarks:

Helen said...

what great murals! I love them. Happy Sunday x

Elephant's Child said...

What wonderful finds. Thank you.

Iris Flavia said...

Both are wonderful. We just watched "Die Maus" where such things from mural #1 are explained in detail :-)

kathyinozarks said...

Great finds-I am still amazed how many murals you have near by-pretty cool

My name is Erika. said...

I think surprise finds are always the most interesting. That is a cool one. The hands look amazing. And I like the heat hooked up to a stethoscope too. Happy Sunday. hugs-Erika

Mae Travels said...

Your surprise is wonderful. I haven’t found any murals at all in 2024, but I hope that will soon be untrue and that I’ll see some good ones. Good luck with continuing. your great mural search.

best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun murals

Matilde said...

Both are really interesting :) Happy and creative New Year :)

Tom said...

...finding new mural is a pleasant surprise. Logan Street seems that the place to be.

kwarkito said...

indeed, the one above is a particularly nice find ! Have a nice week

DVArtist said...

Both of these are wonderful. I am so glad you shared them. I also want to thank you for your well wishes.

Lowcarb team member said...

What great finds.
I like them both.

All the best Jan

Amila said...

This is a great find. Both these murals are colourful and attractive.
Thanks for sharing with us & have a great week!

Sami said...

Great friends Elizabeth. I like both of them, very colourful. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

Sami said...

Sorry 'great finds" not friends...
Sami

Jackie McGuinness said...

I love surprises. I have to keep telling myself to look around corners!

dee Nambiar said...

The first one looks like a Google Doodle, doesn't it? :)
I like it!
The second mural is so pretty -- a coming together of the skies and the oceans (earth, even). An image good for the heart!

Happy 2023, Elizabeth. <3

Barbara Rogers said...

That second one speaks to me, in its simplicity.

magiceye said...

Lovely murals!

Divers and Sundry said...

I love these big, bright designs!

pearshapedcrafting said...

What great finds! Love the colours! Hugs, Chrisx