Sunday, December 11, 2022

Monday Murals: Andy's in College Hill

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.     

This new mural is found at Andy's Frozen Custard in College Hill.

I tried to move to a point where the little guy in the car was visible.  Too bad that spotlight washed out the image.  This mural is found at 3425 East Douglas in Wichita, Kansas (USA).
 
If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  
 

21 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

That mural is fun. I do hope you have wrestled your sewing machine into submission again.

Iris Flavia said...

I wonder what "genius" put that spotlight there...
Seems to be a very cute mural. Maybe let the owner know it´s ruined by that light in that position...?

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun mural with nice colours. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Loving this one

Mae Travels said...

Cute advertising mural! Too bad the artist didn’t work around the position of the spotlight on the building.

best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun mural. CJ waves bye-bye to Andy as it's too cold for frozen custard or ice cream for me.

My name is Erika. said...

That's a fun mural for fun food.I actually like the i in hill-how it's a little ice cream cone. Happy Sunday! hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

They need a lighting consultant... I do like the mural :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun mural - love it 😊. Take care and happy weekend! Hugs Jo x

Christine said...

good one

Tom said...

...Andy looks great. It's tough to photograph with a bright light shining. Have a wonderful week.

ashok said...

Good one!

ashok said...

Agree..its needs a better lighting :)

Debra said...

I love this mural. It reminds me I have one I want to photograph for you-it's really good. I know this will be off topic but I read your posts about your sewing machine. Oh dear does that look familiar! For me, it was the tension of the bobbin-it was too loose. Hopefully you have it solved by now.

Jeanie said...

I like that one -- it's really charming!

peppylady (Dora) said...

A fun mural.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Bertiebo said...

Funny!

Sami said...

What a pity the spotlight is right on top of the face of the mural's character. It looks like a fun mural.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

magiceye said...

Looks cute!

Jackie McGuinness said...

Made me smile!

RedPat said...

Too bad about that light. It is a good one.