Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas from my house to yours

 

 

The tree is in the window and the boys and I wish you and yours a very special Christmas from our house.

As strong as the winds have been, I was surprised this tree hasn't blown over.  Don't let the sun fool you.  It is BITTERLY cold and snowy here.


Christmas cards go here along with two rocking horses I admire.

The cats won't use the cat tower, so it became a vessel to hold my Christmas gifts.

This is the first tree I ever decorated from scratch.

Yes, that is snow outside my living room window.

The trees coexist with the rocking horses that live everywhere in my home.

This tree leaves glitter wherever it stays.

The first tree I was ever given.  I received it when I was 19.  It's held up well.

This is the first year these three trees have set on my dining room table.

I purchased this tree specifically for this room (my main floor bath).

This is the first time I've set these cookie cutter trees on my kitchen window sill.  They normally live on the kitchen bookcase.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish you and your family a very special and joyous holiday.


 

17 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

A VERY Merry Christmas to you and the boys. Stay warm, stay safe.

Iris Flavia said...

A Merry Happy Christmas to the three of you!
Well, and the trees and rocking horses and cookie cutters! Santa sure must love your home! :-)
You have more than one bathroom? Maybe I did get that wrong. Either way, to celebrations! Despite the cold (here it´s still rather "warm").

Helen said...

Merry Christmas Elizabeth. Hope you have a peaceful day and the snow goes soon! Helen xx

Rita said...

Merry Christmas to you and the boys. :)

Empire of the Cat said...

Merry Christmas to Elizabeth, Bleubeard and Squiggles, from Elle, Miss Lily, Mr G and Miss P. Hope you have a lovely day with lots of (cat) treats!

Dianne said...

Merry Christmas Elizabeth! May you and the boys enjoy a happy and healthy holiday and New Year!

My name is Erika. said...

Merry Christmas Elizabeth. I hope you have a wonderful day! Stay warm and safe. hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

Merry Christmas!

DVArtist said...

Always such lovely photos. Stopping by to wish you a happy Christmas.

Cindy McMath said...

Merry Christmas Elizabeth! I hope you and the boys have a lovely day and stay warm! We had a winter blast last week and now thankfully it is back to normal rainy Pacific Northwest winter weather. Take care. Cindy xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Merry Christmas, Valerie

Mae Travels said...

Merry Christmas!

best… mae

Christine said...

Merry Christmas!

CJ Kennedy said...

Your Christmas decorations are lovely. Merry Christmas to you and the boys. Stay warm!

Debra said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! My your house is pretty. The decorations are beautiful. Hope you stay safe and warm!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations. Belated Merry Christmas.

(And "the cat", as Teddy calls him, is doing well, but older age seems to be slowing him down a bit.)

Jeanie said...

I love seeing the diversity of your assorted trees. So many different ones -- and every one is charming!