Tuesday, June 7, 2022

WOYWW 679: The ATCs

 

I checked this evening and have not heard from Mary Anne.  I hope she has received her ATC and postcards I sent.

I'll begin with the ATC I sent Julia, our host and head desker, since she informed me she received it.  When I finally took the photos off my camera, I was shocked how out of focus everything was.

Only one close up was readable.  The rest were mush.  When I saw the ones Jan made, I about fell over.  They are SO similar in thought.  Like we read each other's minds!

This is the ATC I received from Robyn, my PIF partner.

Looks like the envelope was caught in the machine that cancels the postage.

I suspect you were curious about what was sitting on the envelope.   It's my latest rocking horse

and the only rocking horse bank I have ever been given or own.  It's incredibly heavy and beautiful.  Note Wendy lurking in the background.

But it was time to open the envelope, which Robyn had stamped front and back.

Inside was a smaller envelope.

And this is the ATC I received.

I simply had to take a close up.  Look at that faux weave she created.  Thank you Robyn and thank you Julia for being our desker queen and keeper of the party.

Thanks for stopping by my desk today.  Please join me at Julia's, where you will meet the kindest, most generous bloggers in the world. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow, please check your spam folder!

 

32 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

WOW.
And I love your latest rocking horse. An absolute beauty.

Sarah Brennan said...

Great ATCs Elizabeth. Love the latest rocking horse too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

Gorgeous atc from Robyn and the rocking horse is fab! Happy WOYWW Helen#3

Valerie-Jael said...

Whata afun rocking hrse, have fun! Hugs, Valerie

Tracy said...

Goood morning Elizabeth 🤗 loving your rocking horse 💕 toooo the gorgeous ATC from Robyn ⭐ beautiful it is,love the words. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead with love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great collection of ATCs and I am in love with the new rocking horse, it's a beauty. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x13x

Diana Taylor said...

Love your ATCs, how funny yours and Jan's were so similar - great minds... as they say! The little rocking horse is a beauty and very lucky to find a lovey home with you! I do love the card in the background with the tree and the bicycle.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #14

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing your great ATC's It is a relief to know what we send out is received. Our IOWA mail sucks. My granddaughter's homemade birthday card is no where to be found. Mailed 5/23 for her day of 5/26 200 miles away...3 postal sorts involved and as of today it's not arrived or returned. Rant over !!!
I love your silver rocking horse. What a fun treasure. Have a great week and enjoy the lost Sunshine.

Iris Flavia said...

Love your rocking horse! It sure steals the show!

Crafting With Jack said...

Shame about the photographs, but your rocking horse is a wonderful addition. Nice to see you again. Happy WOYWW . Angela #15

Lynnecrafts said...

Gorgeous ATCs Elizabeth. Your rocking horse is great too. There’s a rocking horse manufacturer in Bethersden. https://www.stevensonbros.com/ They have one on the roof.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 19

Neet said...

Well, what a lovely surprise to see you in the no 1 spot. I was so pleased to see you posting on WOYWW. Made my day.
That ATC was well worth waiting for. I hope Mary Ann gets yours soon.
Wow, that rocking horse is fabulous, and you say it is heavy too. It looks like metal fo some kind.
Have a lovely week, sending tickles to the furry family and a hug to you
Neet xxx 7

CJ Kennedy said...

Awesome ATCs and sweet rocking horse bank

Spyder said...

Love the rocking horse! You'll be able to 'save up' for more rocking horses! and all those ATC's make a fabulous collect! Running very late, as always!! (Happy WOYWW!?((Lyn))#21

My name is Erika. said...

Very cool ATC. It has some great texture to it also. Looks like it was a fun swap. Hugs-Erika

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh that rocking horse bank is lovely isn’t it. Will make a great paperweight, empty or full! Amazing how similarly styled your ATC and Alan’s are, both say so much about WOYWW, I’m actually now a little surprised that more of us didn’t think that way! Still revelling in my received goodies, I do love postcards and story tellers!

Jeanie said...

I love your rocking horse, but I can't believe it's the only rocking horse you have ever been given. It's absolutely beautiful!

Annie said...

I'm rather late in the day with my visits because I've been head down sewing all morning but I'm here at last
The latest rocking horse is lovely as is the ATC of course.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

StampinCarol said...

Great ATC!
Love the rocking horse bank!
Have a great week!
Carol N #23

Lillianb said...

Great ATC and love the rocking horse, Take care and stay safe.

Lilian B #17

Christine said...

Very nice

Twiglet said...

I hope your power problems have improved - such a pain to have to boil your water too. I love the little horse - I wonder how many you have? xx Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, our ATCs were definitely on the same track - great minds think alike and all that! I loved Robyn’s too, so beautiful and the text was gorgeous. These mini works of art have made me so happy over the past few weeks. Im sorry to hear about the power/water problems though, what a pain - we take everyday things for granted and it’s awful when something goes wrong. Hope things have improved by now.
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Mae Travels said...

sometimes a rocking horse is symbolically a word for an obsession or special collector’s love. I think it’s fun that you collect literal rocking horses, and they all look wonderful.

best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Lowcarb team member said...

Your latest rocking horse looks fabulous.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

All the best Jan

Jenn Jilks said...

I like that rocking horse!

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely rocking horse!
And super happy mail!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #16

My name is Cindy said...

Hi there! Slowly getting round - like the post! That is a lovely ATC, so cool. Cute rocking horse! Have a good week, love n hugs, Cindy #22

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi, back again! With the Art Journal Journey Challenge can you enter any theme? Angela #15

BJ said...

What delightful ATCs and yes you and Jan must be sisters! LOL
As for Covid, I'm not vaccinated and caught it back in February so hoping I have some natural immunity now. Everyone is getting back to stuff so I thought I'd give it a go. Hugs BJ#18

Christine said...

It has been an exciting time, I do feel for our Queen . . . I can't even last 12 hours and I live on my own!!
Love the latest addition
Christine #25

Lindart said...

Beautiful ATC! And your newest rocking horse is lovely! Thanks for your visit, sorry I'm so late! Lindart #24