Saturday, June 11, 2022

ICADs: Days 5-11

 

These are my ICADs for this week. ICAD stands for Index Card A Day.

Day 5: Various images, sticker, and rubber stamp.

Day 6: Various papers, 3 stickers, peanut butter cup wrapper.

Day 7: Stickers, die cut, crayon wrapper, decorative paper.

Day 8: Faux postage stamp, sticker, various papers, clothing label, die cut.

Day 9: Background papers chosen to match lady's outfit and hat.

Day 10: Gifted collage fodder (thanks Lisca) and torn tag.

Day 11: Paper from my stash, map, washi tape tree.

Thanks so very much for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are very grateful for your visit.  He's starting to enjoy finding collage fodder.

 

16 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely ICADs. Send Bleubeard over to me, he woud find soooooooooo much! Hugs, Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

BRILLIANT!!! I particularly like the Van Gogh stamp.

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful ones!!!

Mae Travels said...

You seem to find amazingly varied materials for your collages! The way you used the PB cup wrapper with a lotus in the center is neat.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

Fabulous. My favorite is the shades of blue and the tea/coffee cup for my favorite day of the week. Thanks to you.

Jeanie said...

Crater Lake especially calls to me!

DVArtist said...

As always unique and beautiful. Have a lovely day.

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome icads ~ all very creative and expressive ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

pS ~ sorry you had a hard time commenting ~ a pop up at bottom of page indicates when comment is published ~ wonder if you missed that?

Christine said...

Very nice

Rita said...

Such colorful cards! :) :)

My name is Erika. said...

You have lots of texture and details with these. And of course some fun stitching too. Very nice!!! Hope it was a nice Saturday. Hugs-Erika

Jenn Jilks said...

That is lovely work! Thanks for the explanation, too! I didn't know if I missed ICAD name.
Thanks for visiting.
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Cindy McMath said...

Wonderful ICADs Elizabeth! I have a clear favourite this week - I bet you can guess it’s #11. That gold/orange colour is one of my favourites, and it even looks like there are some abstract scribbles on it, and your stitching. Love the tree and map piece too - so artfully arranged.

Linda Kunsman said...

Fab ICADs- they are so wonderfully varied and the compositions are all pleasing to the eye.

Debra said...

Oh my gosh! So very creative! I love every photo.

craftytrog said...

Fantastic icads Elizabeth! I love them all!