Saturday, May 7, 2022

April and May in my never ending calendar

 

April is complete in my never ending calendar.  I decided to use one pen the entire month.  It's a felt tip with two ends, and I chose the thinner end.  I probably won't do that again.  Yet another boring month in my life.

Although May has already been written in, this is what it looked like when I scanned it on the 1st.  I'm also sharing this with Matilde, who is our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  Her theme is Birds.


15 thoughtful remarks:

Mae Travels said...

Time flies! Isn't it surprising that May is already here, and spring flowers are blossoming!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

Your calendar is so happy and each day is filled. That's not a boring life.

Christine said...

A calendar is essential well done

My name is Erika. said...

I like all those little stamped birds. They are fun. And is Scott's new home close to where you live? I hope you have a great weekend my friend. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

Your calendar is fuller than mine by far, so it doesn't look boring to me ;)

Cindy McMath said...

Thanks so much for the sweet Easter card! I love it!!

DVArtist said...

Wow you are one busy lady and so organized. Have a great day.

Elephant's Child said...

Boring? Not so, but far otherwise.

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a fun month! Love the little birds. Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

Your calendars look fun all filled in with your dailies and all the cute doodads you start out with. Hmmm...I wonder why you always think your life is so boring. Enjoy May!

Matilde said...

I don't think it's boring! I like the idea of this calendar :) Have a nice Sunday!

Meggymay said...

I think it looks a super and happy calendar page and those small images look so good. Hope you are havong a good weekend.
Yvonne xx

Jenn Jilks said...

I am so happy it is May!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

craftytrog said...

Your calendars both look great Elizabeth! I spotted my name on the 1st April :-) I love the birds on your May page.
Happy May!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Loving these pages Elizabeth. The birds are looking greta for May! Dashing out to meet grandson this morning! Hugs, Chrisx