Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

 

It's Valentine's Day around the world.

My foodie style is coming out today.

I'm sharing Valentine Parfait Cupcakes for this special day that brings out love and lovers.

I've included a few detail photos.



I started this page by once again using a staz-on reinker and 91% isopropyl alcohol.  While that was drying, I computer generated the words "Valentine Parfait Cupcakes."  I then outlined both the words and the image I cut to size using brown dye ink.  After adhering them to the page, I added the little red hearts on the left side of the page.

Bleubeard and I are so grateful you stopped by.  If you have time, please join us at Art Journal Journey where we're asking What's Your Style.  Today, mine is all about Valentines, hearts, and food.

 

18 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Wow. Your journal page has me drooling.

Valerie-Jael said...

Happ Valentine's Day to you and your boys. Have a great week, Love your yummy page! Hugs, Valerie

Mia said...

What a beautiful page, Elizabeth! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.

Sami said...

The cupcake looks good enough to eat Elizabeth :)
Happy Valentine's day.

CJ Kennedy said...

A sweet treat for Valentine's Day. Enjoy your day!

Mae Travels said...

Cupcakes seem to have returned to their old status as holiday food for mostly kids (who need individual portions to eat without utensils) instead of a wild fad for more sophisticated buyers who will stand in line etc. That is a gorgeous specimen you illustrated, fit for a grownup!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy Valentine's Day! That cupcake looks tasty :)

My name is Erika. said...

Now I so want a chocolate cupcake. What a fun page for Valentine's Day. That is my style of romance-smile. I hope you have a great Monday, and see you tonight for T. Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Wonderful! Your cupcake looks delicious Elizabeth.
Happy Valentine's Day x

Jeanie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Elizabeth!

DVArtist said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you.

RO said...

I need that 🧁 cupcake right now😋 Happy Galentinesday 😊 RO

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee hearts day oh lovez frum uz two ewe... N heerz hopin sum RED snapperz on yur platez two nite :) ♥♥☺☺

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful page! Those cupcakes are perfect for Valentine's Day, I love the little heart sprinkles - gorgeous 😀. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

Rita said...

Those are the prettiest cupcakes.
Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. :)

Jenn Jilks said...

That is sweet!

Meggymay said...

Its a great page and that cake looks to good to bite into, a fabulous inspiration for your AJJ theme.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh! Fabuloius! We didn't celebrate Valentines Day this year, Tony had to be in hospital by 8am and we agreed not to - besides, we can celebrate in Paris at the end of March. I would have loved a cup cake though! Tony is on the mend now - beginning to eat 'normal' food' Hugs, Chrisx