Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Second on the 2nd: Rainbow

 

If your T Tuesday post and your Second on the 2nd post are the same, PLEASE share it both places. We are using Inlinkz for our second look this month and Mr. Linky for our T Tuesday post, the post just prior to this one.  Please go there if you are only linking to T Tuesday this week.

As most of you know, for my second look, I like to pay homage to our monthly host at Art Journal Journey.  This month it is my friend and co-administrator at Art Journal Journey, Chris, who many of you know as PearShapedChris.  Chris's theme this month is all kinds of weather, so I went looking for something that would be appropriate.

This was an Inspiration Avenue challenge back in June, 2011.   I've removed all the links because none work anymore.  I called this Rainbow.


Inspiration Avenue Challenge: Rainbow

It's Friday and time for me to post my Inspiration Avenue challenge piece. This week Shel asked us to make or photograph a rainbow for our Inspiration Avenue challenge entry.

For this page, I stamped 15 hearts on a sheet of 110 lb cardstock that I colored using water soluble crayons.  I outlined the page in lavender paint.

Now it's time to share your Second on the 2nd.  The rules are quite simple and everyone is welcome to join the fun look back.  All you have to do is bring back a post that you are especially proud of, or perhaps one you shared before anyone knew your blog existed.  Any post, any genre, any artistic endeavor is acceptable.  Then link below (direct links only, please) and Bleubeard and I, along with other Second on the 2nd friends, will be by to visit.  Please be aware this link is only open for five days, so linking on the 2nd is preferred.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


This is Day 2 of AEDM, and I hosted a link up party for participants to share a previous post (one published in the past).


20 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Rainbows are very welcome. Any day with a rainbow in it is immediately improved.

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice rainbow Elizabeth! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Such a happy work, thank you for the smile!

WendyK said...

Love rainbows, I have made a rainbow themed bed in my garden, quite difficult to keep the plants from seeding in the wrong bit. A very cheerful piece of art.
Hugs Wendy
PS That link takes you to Valeries post

Spyder said...

I'm probably in the wrong place and the wrong 'thing'! And the links might be wrong! I do have a rainbow on a newer post, so I could add that in stead! Yours is a perfect rainbow! I get points for trying though, don't I!?
(Lyn)

CJ Kennedy said...

A rainbow makes a pleasant way to start the day.

Nancy Chan said...

That is a pretty rainbow art. I love rainbows.

WendyK said...

I now can't find the link, I thought it was the on the Nov 1st page. Sorry to have put you to any trouble.

magiceye said...

So beautiful!

ashok said...

Rainbows are beautiful

Olde Dame Holly said...

I like the hearts very much!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

this is a nice piece Elizabeth; bright and cheery and a welcome sight; it's cold and brisk here today !!

wavez two ewe bleu and squiggles, we hope yur howl o ween was grate and lotz oh kidz bringed ewe both treetz !!! :) ☺☺☺☺

craftytrog said...

Another lovely rainbow, and I love the added hearts!

DVArtist said...

I really love this. You always create from your heart.

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice ...
Rainbows are so colourful, and nice to see.

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

What a fun rainbow. This is a happy piece. And perfect for this second on the second with Chris' challenge and the great page you showed us yesterday. Hope the day treated you well. Hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous rainbow Elizabeth- great for my theme (there's a rainbow on mine today too) I have linked to TSFT but don't seem to be able to link here. I'll try again tomorrow, hugs, Chrisx

Jeanie said...

This is so cheery and happy! A big smile when I saw it.

Rita said...

Love this! :)

NatureFootstep said...

interesting! I was not aware that you had some challenges too. Have to check them out.
For now I am visiting for AEDM :)
Have a great week.