Friday, August 20, 2021

It's Friday!

 

It's Friday and I had nothing ready to share, either art wise or photos from my garden.  I also didn't have any funny signs from the Colorado based Community Center I love to share.  What to do?

I decided it was time to join my friend Valerie, who is the administrator at Tag Tuesday.  This fortnight the theme is Orange and Blue, chosen by Michelle.

All of the bowls, with the exception of one, were white, so I used orange watercolor and a dark blue felt tip pen to color the bowls.  I also wrote the word "Bold" on the table leg.

My camera seems to be having trouble taking close-up shots, so I scanned this.  Note the orange from the bowls that I mistakenly colored outside the lines, is practically negligible in the scan.

Thanks for joining me for a rare tag I created for Tag Tuesday.


14 thoughtful remarks:

kathyinozarks said...

Happy Friday Elizabeth, I Love your tag!!

Elephant's Child said...

For a nothing to post day you did EXCEPTIONALLY well. Again.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Elizabeth, what a gorgeous tag! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. I do !I've the colours! Have a great day, take care! Hugs, Valerie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Elizabeth; this tag is AWESOME !!!!!!!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥ hope your weekend is great

bleu and squiggles, heerz two a grate wek oh end doodz :) ☺☺☺♥♥♥

DVArtist said...

No matter what you always have something beautiful to show.

My name is Erika. said...

I love the image on this tag, and you really nailed the blue and orange. Hope you had a great Friday. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Such a delightfully bold or is that bowled 😉 tag.

Sandra Wright. said...

A super vibrant tag..love it.
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

Jackie McGuinness said...

Love it! This was my colour scheme in my kitchen when we still had our house.

Divers and Sundry said...

Great design! And those colors are so deep and bright.

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a very nice looking tag, I do like these colours together.

All the best Jan

pinky said...

Your tag is super cool!!! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Hugs
Pinky

Jeanie said...

This is one of my all-time favorite tags. I ADÓRE the colors!

nwilliams6 said...

Cool tag - such a great look and use of the colors!!! Hugz