Saturday, July 3, 2021

Index Card A Day: Days 27 through 33 (and June wrap up)

 

It's Saturday, which means for the next two months, it's time for my weekly Index Cards. 

Day 27: My Blue Period.  Security envelope, wallpaper, bingo card, felt marker.

Day 28: Meal on a tray.  Watercolor background, magazine image, computer generated text, sewing.

Day 29: Tea. Tea image from my stash, two foreign texts, ransom letters, sewing.

Day 30: Untitled. Magazine image, sewing.

This is everything I created in June.  I must have been hungry a lot when I created these.

Day 31: O Canada. Watercolor background, Canadian flag.

Day 32: Pickled Carrots. Watercolor background, magazine image, sewing.

Day 33: Abstract mind. Foreign text, hand painted page cut into various pieces.

Bleubeard and I are grateful you stopped by to check out these ICADs.  As you may know, this is the only place you will find them on the internet.

 

22 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Love them all.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of fabulous ICADs, you have been busy! Have a great weekend, take care, hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Love these and you sure made me laugh with being hungry :-)
Ingo just has cornflakes this very moment, I´m not hungry yet, but seeing all this.... Pickled carrots sounds interesting!

I need to learn to sew better...

aussie aNNie said...

Enjoyable post. xx

CJ Kennedy said...

My favorite this week is the blue, but I also like tea. All the ICADS look so nice together like a quilt. Have a good weekend.

Rain said...

They look great Elizabeth! It's funny you say that you were hungry when making them lol!

Divers and Sundry said...

Abstract Mind is my favorite :) So many cool ideas!

My name is Erika. said...

It is always fun to see these. I especially like the July 3 one, with the fun circular objects and the holes in the middle.(Abstract Mine) And the Canada one for July one is perfect for their holiday. It is always fun to see these. Hope your weekend is going well!

Sandra Cox said...

Oh these are fun. I especially liked Tea.
Happy 4th.

Mae Travels said...

Your collage of cards is neat.

mae

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done Elizabeth, great collection. Hope you've got over the hunger Lol! Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

RO said...

This is so cool that you do these with index cards. I've always just used them for notes in school. Very nice 👌and I hope that you are doing well. 🤗

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely collection, they do look great.

All the best Jan

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Olde Dame Holly said...

I love all the ACADs and especially that one with all the little squares!

Cindy McMath said...

Great cards again this week. I love seeing your first month all in one place. And of course I like the Canada Day card. If I had to pick a favourite I’d pick the first three. :)

craftytrog said...

Wonderful ICADs! xx

Meggymay said...

An awesome collection of cards, it was good to see them all together as a collection for the month.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Linda Kunsman said...

Love how you title your cards, and you have such a good eye for placement of your papers and bits! Of course I am especially fond of some added stitching. The first month looks fab all together though I have no clue how you created that photo.

Empire of the Cat said...

Don't they look great displayed all together like that! I of course especially love the colour ones for your blue period and then the next one with the violet background and the abstract mind explains a few things about the way we all think lol. My next batch is due tomorrow, I've really enjoyed working on them Elle xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I don't understand why my comments haven't been published but I know I made a comment about Tea card because of the French text! Hugs, Chrisx