Monday, May 3, 2021

T Stands For bEARTHday snack

 

I'm once again at my dining room table,

this time with a snack my friend Scott brought me for my bEARTHday.  

While I waited for my coffee to finish brewing, I enjoyed this doughnut Scott brought me.  He said it was because I was a star!   It was half eaten by the time my coffee was brewed.  Short and sweet this week, much like the doughnut, because I posted so much last week for T.

Now it's your turn to share a drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Please share below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T gang will be by to visit.   Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  








 

22 thoughtful remarks:

Mae Travels said...

I could eat one of those donuts about now. I don't think I've had a donut in ages, not since last year maybe.

be well...mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Linda Kunsman said...

Now that is a special doughnut- never saw a star shaped one. Good job Scott!
Your pretty placemat, dish, and napkin along with the vintage cup really made it a happy bearthday occasion fit for a star:) Happy T day!

My name is Erika. said...

That looks like a fun donut. I don't think I've ever seen one that is star shaped. And I like that plate you have it on also. I like the paint blobs. The star really stands out on it. That was a great birthday treat from Scott. And I bet you enjoyed it. Hope you have a super T day Elizabeth. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Happy, happy birthday!! I have never seen a star doughnut--so cool! :)

Olde Dame Holly said...

The kids at school just had a bake sale, and they also sold donuts from Dunkin Donuts. The donuts outsold everything! They are delicious!

Sharon Madson said...

Your doughnut looks scrumptious! You must have know I was doing a long post and made yours short! LOL Happy T Day, dear Elizabeth. Sure hope you are feeling better.

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful gesture, you ARE a star and I love the second pic with the rocking horse!
Huh. Mine got a tad out of control, length-wise this time...

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad that Scott treated you to such a beautiful star doughnut, Ive never seen one like that before. I'm sure you enjoyed your 'star' acclamation! Have a happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

You are a star! That was the perfect bEARTHday treat, so yummy and very kind of Scott too 😁. Take care and Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

J said...

What a lovely doughnut, never seen a star one before, my husband loves them but only likes the jammy ones, very hard to find here, the best ones we had were from Safeway, jam squirts everywhere
HappyT T Day Elizabeth
Jan x

Lisca said...

Absolutely! You ARE a star! What a sweet gesture. I'm sure you enjoyed it immensely (and the coffee of course).
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

nwilliams6 said...

How fun to have a friend bring a star donut! You are a star for sure! Friends, Coffee and Donuts are some of life's true pleasures. Great post! Hugz

CJ Kennedy said...

What a sweet treat and thoughtful of Scott. Beautifully plated, too. Happy T Day.

Divers and Sundry said...

What a sweet gift ;) I'd enjoy some star pastry, and it looks perfect for a birthday. Happy T Tuesday!

DVArtist said...

Scott is so nice to you. What a gem of a friend. Star donunt for a star, and your setting is beautiful.

Kate Yetter said...

Oh, yum! Your doughnut looks delicious! I have never seen one in a star shape.
Happy Birthday and Happy Tea Day!
Kate

pearshapedcrafting said...

You definitely are a star! This donut looks like THE perfect accompaniment for coffee. Donuts would always be my first choice! Happy T Day, Chrisx

Jeanie said...

I have never seen a star shaped donut! It looks so pretty and you ARE a star (especially on your birthday!)

RO said...

I could definitely use one of those yummy goodies right about now, and yes, Scott got you the perfect donut! Hugs, RO

Sandra Cox said...

Aw. That was nice. And he's right. You are a star:)
You know your chair looks just like mine. Or very similar:)

aussie aNNie said...

one word, YUM x

Sami said...

I haven't eaten a doughnut in ages, but I've never seen a star shaped doughnut either. Very sweet of Scott.