Tuesday, February 2, 2021

T Stands For Second on the 2nd.

 

Today I'm looking back at a post I created in August, 2014.  If this post looks familiar, it's because I needed both posts for the two different linky links.  If your Second on the 2nd post is the same as your T Tuesday post, please be sure to link both places. If you are only here to link your Second on the 2nd, you have come to the right link.   I called this:

T Stands For Happy Mail

Today I'm celebrating with my dear friend who Dunnit!  Now some of you already get the nom de plume.  That's because you frequent What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday or WOYWW for short, and know Julia is the gal who Does It!  That's why she's known to many as Julia Dunnit!

So what, you ask, has Julia done this time?  She sent me this lovely package of time goodies, as well as this gorgeous card. Now that's friendship for you!

I was super impressed with the details of this card and a bit shocked when I took the photos off my camera at how much the lighting changed the color of some of the candles behind the card, as well as the colors on the card itself.  

Talk about attention to detail.  Isn't this a gorgeous beauty with all the lovely cups hanging in a row?  And Julia's stamping is out of this world.  It would have taken me forever (at least half a day) to make this card, and I bet she made it in about 45 minutes. Can't say it enough how impressed I am with this card.  Thanks Julia.
 
The die cuts she sent are timeless!  Sorry!  Couldn't help myself.  Now I'm off to finish my coffee and prove that coffee makes everything, including friendship, a little better!  Thank you again beyond belief, dear Julia.

_________________________________________________________________

Now it's time to share your Second on the 2nd.  The rules are quite simple and everyone is welcome to join the fun look back.  All you have to do is bring back a post that you are especially proud of, or perhaps one you shared before anyone knew your blog existed.  Any post, any genre, any artistic endeavor is acceptable.  Then link below (direct links only, please) and Bleubeard and I, along with other Second on the 2nd friends, will be by to visit.  Please be aware this link is only open for five days, so linking on the 2nd is preferred.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 thoughtful remarks:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Coffee does make everything better. In about a half hour Miriam and I will be going through our morning ritual with coffee - and I know she just made an apple cake, so a little piece of that will round it out just nicely! Might round me out in the process!

RO said...

Wow! Those cups are so detailed and lovely. What a lovely treat, and yay and more yay to coffee. I just had a HUGE cup myself. Getting ready to head off to work on a planner or 2. Happy Tuesday and lots of hugs, RO

Darla said...

So happy to be able to show up today. I enjoyed your post, I always do though. Wishinng you a great February.

Jackie McGuinness said...

Those coffee cups are amazing!

LA Paylor said...

those little cups are just my cup o tea...
hope your eye is much improved and that you have such a lovely day

Jeanie said...

Those are pretty cups! What does the last W in WOYWW stand for?

Cathy Kennedy said...

Elizabeth,,

I was at Nicole's site this morning and I noticed her T stands for Tuesday post pointing to you. What is this daily meme all about? Please let me know as I'd like to list it on my Blog Hop page as well give a shout out on Tuesdays. Just shoot me an email or drop your response in comments when you get a chance. No rush! Who knows, maybe I'll find time to play along, too. :)