Thursday, January 7, 2021

Rain's Thursday Art Date: Facial Features

 

It's Thursday and that means we're meeting at Rain's for her Thursday Art Date.  This week, the theme is A facial feature.

Squiggles is the facial feature I'm focusing on today.

He has some cute expressions.  
 
Both photos were by me.  Bleubeard refused to comment this week, because he feels left out.
 
Thank you ever so much for stopping by.  I am truly grateful to you, my friends, followers, readers, and lurkers for visiting.  Please also join me at Rain's Thursday Art Date.
 

30 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Such beautiful faces! Cats rule! Hugs, Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

Furry feline faces will ALWAYS melt my heart.
Thank you for sharing these charmers.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Furry has such a loving face and is a wonderfully beautiful cat, hugs Elke

RO said...

Squiggles seems perfectly huggable and adorable, and such great pics! Happy New Year! RO

Karen said...

PURRRRFECT ~ so sweet! give him a kiss on the head from me ~ Love, Karen

Barbara said...

A perfectly symmetrical kitty face! He looks so contented.

Sami said...

Squiggles is adorable, Elizabeth.
Hope Bluebeard isn't too jealous :)

CJ Kennedy said...

Squiggles is adorable!

Mae Travels said...

Great photos.

Comment for Laurie, who often leaves comments here and on my blog. The link to blogger doesn't say where Laurie has a blog, if she does. So if Laurie wants people to be reading her blog, could she please include a link to the blog?

best ... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
(I always include my blog link)

Nancy said...

Your Squiggles photos are so beautiful! He is certainly a handsome and appealing cat.

My name is Erika. said...

Squiggles is so cute. I think you picked some good photos of facial expression. I have noticed though that some cats don't have the expressions the dogs do. We've had 2 cats, both wonderful. Leo had major facial expressions; his looks rivaled the dogs. And he truly felt like he was a rival of our dog Harley too. But Emma, she was also an amazing cat but other than when she was angry at Leo, and when she had a slight softness at times, didn't have a lot of expressions. I may sound strange, but I think Emma still prowls around here as I swear I occasionally see her sweep by. Hope you have a good Thursday. Hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Very cute Squiggles!

Dianne said...

Cute photos of a very handsome feline! that first photo seems to be saying "what are you doing, don't mess with me." ha ha, just the expression in those eyes! hello from Ohio. ;)

Divers and Sundry said...

Hello, Squiggles! Definitely ready for the close-ups :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Elizabeth,

Squiggles looks especially cute in the second photo. He's not looking too happy in the first picture. Did you catch him off guard. Tell Bleubeard you'll let him do a photo shoot another time. I'm sure that'll calm his feelings a bit and put you in his good graces again. ;) Have a doodletastic day, dearie!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

wavez two ewe squiggles; lookin good dood.....ewe two bleubeard; we can see ya off camera over thata way !!! heerz hopin 2021 izza happy yeer for all ☺☺♥♥

Rain said...

Hi Elizabeth! :) Squiggles is adorable! I love his eyes...and his white snout, very cute! Tell Bleubeard that we are still thinking of him, he doesn't have to feel left out! ;)

Jeanie said...

What a gorgeous face. Oh, I love Squiggles sweet look and beautiful eyes. That first one, especially, is fantastic!

DVArtist said...

What a beautiful kitty. Those eye are golden. Have a nice day today.

Sandra Cox said...

Oh, what a sweet, sweet boy.
Love him.

Królowa Karo said...

Beautiful! I love cats!

Rita said...

And what a nice face it is! :)

Gillena Cox said...

Nice, the eyes in the first one gorgeous
Happy New Year

Much✨love

NatureFootstep said...

Squiggles has really beautiful golden eyes. Love them. :)

Iris Flavia said...

Squiggles sure is some man!!

To Bleubeard - sweetie (sorry: cute man), too!

Tom said...

...cat's eyes are such striking features!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Now that's a cat stare and a half! Maybe Bleubeard should pose more!! Hugs, Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww lovely to see, such beautiful eyes.

All the best Jan

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

So this week it is my turn to apologize for being so late to comment. Some weeks are busier than others, but this week I have been taking my daughter to the UIC Dental Clinic and it ate up most of the time I had to spare. Beside that I am just beside myself about the attack on the Capital Building in Washington. I fear that it is not over and that many more will pay a price for allowing the President to get away with whatever he wants. So, on to better thoughts ... Squiggles is adorable and personable. I am surprised we don't see more of him ... though I know that Bleubeard would be mortified. Bluebeard is already the star of the show, he has nothing to lose by sharing a little space with Squiggles. So your post was short and sweet ... loved it!

Andrea @ From the Sol

WendyK said...

Beautiful.I love cats, we have three.