Sunday, December 20, 2020

Monday Murals: Faces

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.

 I was downtown looking for a specific mural

when I stumbled across these.

I have no idea what the numbers signify,

or even what store that is, but the left one looks like Coleman lanterns, which are nowhere near this area.  BTW, they are directly across the street from the Bite Me BBQ establishment, which can be seen in reverse in the reflection of the windows.  These very strange and unique windows are found at 135 North St. Francis in Wichita, Kansas (USA).

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.


15 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun murals. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

"Wonderful", Elizabeth! You sure made me look up "Bite Me BBQ" and now I am hungry. And we have nothing like it!
Kidding, I still have and munch on a cheddar cookie, but awww...

Great murals (to make it back to the point of this post!).

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun. Each of those numbers has a QR code (Quick Response) next to it. With a smartphone you can scan the QR code which will take you to information about the object.

Sandra Cox said...

Oh my goodness. Isn't that something?

Sami said...

They sure make for an interesting window Elizabeth.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

Mae Travels said...

Very nice murals. Your area really has some good ones. I discovered some very new ones downtown yesterday, but I had already posted some old ones, so they will be for another Monday on Sunday.

be safe and healthy!!...mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Divers and Sundry said...

Delightfully different :) I don't see many of the QR codes any more and had honestly thought the use of them had faded. Looks like I was wrong.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great,fascinating murals!!! Hug Elke

My name is Erika. said...

Interesting murals for today Elizabeth. These would have worked for your portrait challenge post the other day. I like all the variations. Happy new week! hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Cool windows! Maybe they keep changing them up over time and number them...who knows?

Bertiebo said...

Interesting and well done.

s.c said...

A nice and intruiging discovery.

Jackie McGuinness said...

These are very cool. I see several have already commented on the QR codes.

Tom said...

...faces make a powerful statement and I hope that this country returns to appreciating the many faces that make America GREAT!

Jeanie said...

A wonderful collection!