Sunday, September 8, 2019

Monday Murals


I am back after last week's hiatus to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  However, I've decided to post at my regular time, but please be aware that Sami's mural linky won't go live until 11:00 a.m. my time.

Recently on my way to the grocery store, I passed a restaurant and noticed this mural on the side of the building.  I stopped long enough to take this photo.  The artist is Pinkston and it was painted sometime this year (2019).  The restaurant is located on West 13th Street in Wichita, KS (Kansas, USA).

If you enjoy murals, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World


22 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

That's a really beautiful and colourful mural, thanks for sharing, have a great day! Valerie

Barbara said...

I love it! So peaceful...

Jeanie said...

This is a beautiful mural. The painting is quite good. I so admire muralists, painting so big!

craftytrog said...

It's beautiful!

Nancy said...

Vibrant!

Gibby Frogett said...

wow - isn't that fabulous!
Gill x

Divers and Sundry said...

Cool! I love the colors and design. I think businesses provide a public benefit when they put art like this on their buildings.

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful mural. I love how these works of art make an otherwise drab cityscape sparkle

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great mural Elizabeth.

Caty said...

OOh this mural is really lovely Elizabeth !! Thanks so much for sharing. I love the scene and the beautiful colours.
I wish you a very nice afternoon, and send
Big hugsss, Caty

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

A great mural. It could certainly make me hungry.

Sandra Cox said...

I love the mural! Enjoy your weekend, dear Elizabeth. Thanks for all your concern. Dorian totally passed us by. Thank goodness.

kwarkito said...

voilà une très belle peinture murale. J'aime beaucoup le style de ce graphisme

Tom said...

...I like it, diversity is something lacking in our country today!

Meggymay said...

This looks a fantastic mural and so much more interesting than a plain brick wall.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Cool mural. I am guessing maybe for Mexican food? Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Beautiful! :)

Bertiebo said...

Beautiful work!

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic mural, indeed!

Words and Pictures said...

Another wonderful mural - this must be so uplifting to see each day for those who live and work nearby.
Alison x

Sami said...

That's quite a beautiful mural Elizabeth, so glad you found it :)
Looks like a Mexican market maybe?
Thanks for participating.

Jackie McGuinness said...

It is gorgeous!